Name my new Massive soundset - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

synaesthesia wrote:I should also mention that there were four or five other names that would be cool for upcoming soundsets, so I have made a spreadsheet (yay spreadsheets) and will give the suggestor a free copy of the new soundset if I use the name.

Magic, unexpected wins! Or something...

Demos for the soundbank done. Just making a couple of videos and some other tinkering. Will probably release Friday.

Cheers.
Who is on the list?

VitaminD wrote:Who is on the list?
That would spoil the surprise.

Should have called it Ariston

Massive Oreo

YUM!

synaesthesia wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Who is on the list?
That would spoil the surprise.
You can tell us, we won't tell anyone else. :ud:

Well, let me just say VitaminD that it would not be wrong of me to not say that you're not on the list.

Just in case anyone following this thread had not seen the thread about this now being on sale, well, it's now on sale.

128 sounds aimed at EDM genres such as progressive trance, house and uplifting trance - with some twisted macro knobs for extra dark fun!

Just £14.99 from my website.

Demos below.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/se ... atosphere/

Cheers,
Matt

P.S. Mr (or Mts) tshear23, you've not sent me your email address so I can send you your special copy of 'Tim'!

Great patches btw, good value, very good quality. What it says on the tin.

Barely had a chance to try them till now.

synaesthesia wrote:Well, let me just say VitaminD that it would be wrong of me to say that you're on the list.
hmmmmmmmmm... so 3 'nots' make a 'yes' ??? :shrug: :help:

oh well.. at least I know not to get my hopes up! thanks.

VitaminD wrote:hmmmmmmmmm... so 3 'nots' make a 'yes' ??? :shrug: :help:
We shall see... :)

Whoomph wrote:Great patches btw, good value, very good quality. What it says on the tin.
Thanks Whoomph. Glad you're enjoying using them! :D

Return to “Soundware”