Name my new Massive soundset - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear KVRers,

I've created a new soundset for NI Massive that's targeted at mainroom dancefloor stuff (think Deadmau5, David Guetta, Avicii, Swedish House Mafia*). What they now try and call Progressive Trance. I dunno, in my day, Progressive Trance meant Way Out West and BT.

Any old way, I was originally going to call it Sphere, then AudioThing (the naughty fellows) released a soundset called Spheres for Massive. So, now I'll have to retype the bankname on all 128 patches. Lucky me!

And you could be lucky too, if you pick a brand new name for the soundset and I like it. The name I like best will win a free copy of the soundset. Hurrah.

I'll give you a week to scramble your brains and suggest something. Pop your answer in this thread - I'm also posting this on my Facebook page (just in case anyone cries foul if the winner doesn't come from this thread).

Let the games begin!

Cheers.

*Yes, I'm expecting rude names too... damn you. Oh and probably questions asking for details I've erroneously left out of this post.
Last edited by synaesthesia on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortex

Turbine

Transonic

Massive Soundset Number 135

Do I win ?

Massive Mau5 Mafia
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:Massive Mau5 Mafia
Ha! Bit 'on the nose' that one Mellotronaut. :)

Conspiration

Ultra superior massive explosion
musisikamar.com

Progressions.

synaesthesia wrote:Dear KVRers,

I've created a new soundset for NI Massive that's targeted at mainroom dancefloor stuff (think Deadmau5, David Guetta, Avicii, Swedish House Mafia*). What they now try and call Progressive Trance. I dunno, in my day, Progressive Trance meant Way Out West and BT.

Any old way, I was originally going to call it Sphere, then AudioThing (the naughty fellows) released a soundset called Spheres for Massive. So, now I'll have to retype the bankname on all 128 patches. Lucky me!

And you could be lucky too, if you pick a brand new name for the soundset and I like it. The name I like best will win a free copy of the soundset. Hurrah.

I'll give you a week to scramble your brains and suggest something. Pop your answer in this thread - I'm also posting this on my Facebook page (just in case anyone cries foul if the winner doesn't come from this thread).

Let the games begin!

Cheers.

*Yes, I'm expecting rude names too... damn you. Oh and probably questions asking for details I've erroneously left out of this post.

Massive Progress

mellotronaut wrote:Massive Mau5 Mafia
Ah, you beat me to it.

Though i would've wrote "Dead Swedish Guetta"
As we all "love" that sneaky spaghetti-head.
:D
www.mkdr.net

MophoEd - the BEST DSI Mopho Editor VSTi

Going off the theme of the abundance of Massive banks available already:

(Massive) Abundance:

(Massive) GLut

(Massive) Gang Bang

Super-Fluous

ProFuse, Massive ProFusion
Last edited by 1-2-Many on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

delete-me
Last edited by phazedown on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MASSIVE MATTY :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Apex
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Let the games begin!

Cheers.

How about- Dancing skys or Dancing X Files or X Files or Vibrating frequency, vibrating spaces:)

Let the games begin!

Cheers.

Well what to you get when you have something Massive?

Gravity!

Or if you want something more futuristic you could do Graviton (gravity particle) or you could go sci-fi and go

Graviton Pulse, as in "Jordy, reconfigure the sensor array to emit a graviton pulse! Engage!"
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Soundware”