|Type / Tags|
- Android 3.1 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster
- SoundCloud App installed (optional for SoundCloud upload)
G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool, highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in Studio Quality. It's a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, an Analog Modeling Synthesizer (VA-Beast), a polyphonic + a monophonic Step Sequencer for melodies, a Track Grid Sequencer for Beats, a Piano Keyboard, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section, a Line Mixer and a Live Pattern/Song Arranger. Wherever you are, take your mobile device and start straight away creating your own music.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
- Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks.
- Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks.
- Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks.
- 24 Drum Pads for live playing.
- Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral).
- Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks.
- Line Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel).
- Effect Rack and Master Section.
- Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support.
- On-Screen Piano Roll.
- Step Sequencer with up to 24 Tracks (the free demo is limited to 12).
- Pattern Length: 1..128 steps / 8 bars.
- Beat Types: 16th, 32th, 64th, 8th triple, 16th triple, 32th triple.
- Last Step: 1..16 (for asynchronous beats).
- Shuffle/Swing (per Pattern): 50..75 (+ swing step selection).
- Shuffle/Swing ON/OFF for each Track.
- Tempo: 60.0..300.0 BPM.
- Roll Function to simulate Beat signatures up to 1/256.
- 8-Octave Piano Roll (switchable).
- Dedicated Filter Section per Track (8 Filter types).
- Step + Note Shifting.
- Step Edit Mode (Edit your Sequence step by step).
- Note Edit Mode (8-Octave Piano-Roll).
- Tap Recording.
- Sample Normalize.
- Fill-In function.
- Rhythm Arpeggio.
Sample and Track Bouncing:
- Bounce single Sounds as new Audio files.
- Bounce complete Tracks as Loops.
Live Sample Modulation:
- Accent Amount, Panorama, Volume, Start Point, Length, Pitch, Track Filter Type/Cutoff/Resonance, Envelope Type/Assign/Reverse, Sample Reverse, EFX send.
- Full version: 909, S09, 808, 707, 606/CR8000, 505, RZ-1, Electro, Linn, Rock.
- Demo Version: 909, Electro.
- Lots of Sample Pack Add-Ons available on Google Play.
User Sample Support:
- Uncompressed wav, aif, aiff, snd.
- Bit Rates: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32, 32 float, 64 float.
- All Sample Rates (tested from 6kHz to 192kHz).
- Mono, Stereo.
- 2 oscillator assemblies, each with 6 waveforms (saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise, dual sine).
- Using the dual sine waveforms you have a 4-Operator FM engine, which is almost unbeatable in its simplicity and flexibility.
- 1 extra sync oscillator in each oscillator assembly (used to sync the single waveforms).
- 1 extra Noise oscillator (optionally on the oscillator mixer).
- 5 different FM algorithms: Phase Modulation (like in DX7), Log+, Log+/-, Lin+, Lin+/-.
- 3 Modulation LFOs / per voice (usable in cycling or envelope mode) which can be applied to 12 different parameters.
- 3 Modulation Envelopes / per voice (usable in Attack Decay, Attack Hold Release or repeating AD mode) which can be applied to 18 different parameters (incl. the LFO frequencies and amounts).
- Filter Section with 8 filter types, each optionally with Keyboard Tracking.
- Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the filter frequency.
- Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the Amplification.
- Global Vibrato to give your sounds the final touch.
- Syncable Arpeggiator with 4 different operation modes in up to 4 Octaves.
- Polyphonic Glide: Morph between complete chords.
- Polyphonic Legato: Morph between complete chords without re-triggering the envelopes.
- Chord Memory: Map complete chords to a single key.
- Up to 36 Channels.
- 12 Multi-Touch Faders (Volume/Panorama).
- Solo, Mute and FX:send Switch for each channel.
- Parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel.
- Live Pattern and Song Arranger.
- 64 concurrent (preloaded) Patterns within 1 Pattern Set.
- Song Mode (Chain up to 999 Pattern changes to a Song).
- Song Edit (Edit your Song step by step).
- 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types).
- 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types).
31 Effect Types:
- Compressor/Limiter *sc.
- Compressor (simple) *sc.
- Limiter (simple) *sc.
- Chorus/Flanger **.
- Phaser **.
- Static Phaser (no LFO).
- Vibrato **.
- Auto Panner **.
- Stereo Delay *.
- Stereo Delay II *.
- X-Delay *, **.
- Short Delay **.
- 2 Reverbs * (pre-delay).
- Pitch Shifter.
- Stereo Enhancer **.
- Exciter **.
- Bottom Booster **.
- Bit Crusher.
- Bender Distortion.
- 7 Filter types **, *ef, *sc.
- EQ (1-Band) **.
- EQ (2-Band).
* Tempo sync, ** Tempo synchable LFO, *ef Envelope Follower, *sc Side Chain Support.
- Basic Factory Sound Library.
- Support for additional Sample-Packs.
- Unlimited User Presets.
- 8-Octave Piano Roll (switchable).
- Dual Piano Roll view with independent octaves.
- Global BPM Pitch, Nudge and Beat skip for beat matching with turntables or other DJ equipment.
- USB MIDI for devices with USB host support.
Hook up your MIDI Keyboard or your favorite sequencer and use G-Stomper Studio as a MIDI extender.
- You can map up to 13 different MIDI channels, one 12 to the different synthesizer tracks, and one to a merge of all sampler tracks.
The sampler/drum tracks are mapped in an non-tonal way, all tracks (T1-24) are mapped to the noteNo 48-71:C3-A#4.
- Currently supported messages: Note ON/OFF, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, MIDI Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue.
Audio Output Format:
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz (depending on the device), Stereo.
Internal DSP Format:
- 32-bit float, 18kHz-96kHz, Stereo.
(the Internal Sample Rate can be changed in the settings).
WAV Export Formats (full version) :
- 8/16/24/32-bit, 22.05kHz-96kHz, Mono/Stereo.
(sum or Track by Track export).
- Tablet optimized.
- Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens.
- Customizable Layout.
- Full Multi-Touch control.
- SoundCloud Upload Integration (full version).