29th January 2013
Version 2.1.1 of MusE, the multitrack virtual studio for Linux, is now available.
Fix list in brief:
- Added setting for default track height.
- Feature: Shortcuts dialog modeless + has default global shortcut Ctl+Shift+F1 + "Printable file" button.
- Feature/fix: Zoom at cursor. Zoom Ctl+PgUp/PgDown (defaults) and Ctl+MouseWheel now zoom about cursor.
- Added eight more 'quick zoom' levels.
- Fixed confused controllers on seek with multiple muted/off MIDI tracks/parts on same port/channel.
- Fixed song length way too big after recorded wave is added.
- Reinstate old Arranger "Paste to track" (Ctl+Shift+V) and "Paste clone to track" (Ctl+Shift+B).
- Changed default shortcut of Arranger "Paste clone" to Ctl+B.
- Changed default shortcut of Arranger "Paste (show dialog)" to Ctl+G.
- Removed Arranger "Paste clone with dialog". Instead, paste dialog now remembers 'clone' checkbox setting.
- Fixed Pianoroll/Drum Ctl+V paste bug was pasting into other parts: Always paste into current part.
- Fixed Pr/Dr Function dialogs bring main window to front: Don't give them a parent, add destroy_function_dialogs().
- Fixed "Duplicate Track" feature to copy both clone and non-clone parts.
- Fixed Old-style Drum Editor: Was not playing new notes as they were drawn.
- Don't play MIDI parts if track is off.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- build fix to allow python bindings to compile.