12th April 2013
Maggot Software has released version 2.0 of Spanner, a powerful surround panner, channel manager, remapper and downmix AAX plug-in for AVID Pro Tools.
Version 2.0 includes a a raft of fixes, tweak and improvements including the QT overlay window and the iPad remote controller app.
Changes (current version is 2.0.6):
- Added QT overlay window.
- Added new pref file at com.maggot.spanner.plist.
- Added global "memory" for smoothing setting.
- Added text entry support.
- Added output solos including key modifier shortcuts (shift, opt, cmd).
- Changed mouse click detection such that nearest dot will now respond - easier to catch moving dots and make group moves.
- Added new "meta parameters": width, widthFront, widthRear, depth, moveLeftRight, moveFrontRear, Spin, Rotate - for hardware controllers only.
- Changed layouts for all surfaces to include new parameters.
- Fixed layouts for D-Control: mono thru quad had parameters arranged inverted.
- Added "PIMP METERS" option for greater meter resolution with low level signals.
- Added iPad remote support.