Show and hide clip launcher keyboard shortcut

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any keyboard shortcut to show and hide the clip launcher ??

JordiTR wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:20 pm Is there any keyboard shortcut to show and hide the clip launcher ??
"M" and "tab". F4 opens the midi editor.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. "Tab" switches between arrangment and mixer. What I mean, is being able to show and hide the clip launcher when we are on the mixer view.

JordiTR wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:58 pm Sorry I wasn't clear enough. "Tab" switches between arrangment and mixer. What I mean, is being able to show and hide the clip launcher when we are on the mixer view.
At the far right hand side there is a narrow strip with symbols - you press the square with nine dots to reveal the clip view.

Yes "dellboy", thanks, but I'm not asking how to open the clip launcher, I'm asking if there any way to do it using a keyboard access that maybe I'm not finding.

I would like to have a quicker way to open/close the clip launcher. And f there is no keyboard shortcut I would like to know if it's possible to do it with a "macro".

JordiTR wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:24 am Yes "dellboy", thanks, but I'm not asking how to open the clip launcher, I'm asking if there any way to do it using a keyboard access that maybe I'm not finding.

I would like to have a quicker way to open/close the clip launcher. And f there is no keyboard shortcut I would like to know if it's possible to do it with a "macro".
The clip launcher button "M" is combined with the mixer,and pressing "M" gives access to both the mixer and the clip view. So I guess you want independent buttons fo mixer and clip launcher? Say "M" for mixer and "C" for clip launcher? If that is the question,I can see no way for a macro to be able do that. Looks like a feature request.

That's the point: independent buttons for the mixer and once it is open, another keyboard shortcut for the clip launcher. I've customized a lot my own map of keyboard shortcuts and I use them a lot. For me is so obvious to have that one for the clip launcher, that I was hoping it was at least on the list of available actions (there are so many unassigned...). Is there any official place to request new features ??

I've added these to our feature requests

Return to “Tracktion”