Sonible Not Transferring License

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How come Sonible doesn't transfer licenses when it says it will?

Bought a Full License for SmartEQ4 - When I entered the license key into my account THU APR 11, 2024 - it said already registered. Then the next day on APR 12, 2024 - it said invalid license.

Sonible does not answer emails or do what they say they will do re Transferring licenses.
What can I do ?

There's nothing we can do. You are going to have to talk to sonible. I just checked their site and their FAQ does say they allow transfers, so it might be a glitch. you'll have to talk to them.

What you're describing reads like the serial you've got is still in the account of the previous owner.
He is responsible to contact sonible about the transfer and then sonible will transfer the license to your account.

Sonible do transfers but it may take a while.
Another thing is, that it's also possible that a serial is bound to an iLok.... but this is another story... ;)

I've never had an issue with Sonible's license transfers. When I have contacted them, they responded within a day. Contact them through the website and give whatever details you have about your transaction. Good luck.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Return to “Effects”