EastWest Opus Hollywood Orchestra (Diamond)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Right. I just bought Musio. Thanks for the tip, and your suggestions. :tu:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Protocol_b wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:30 pm I took the bait. It downloaded all night. I'm going in. If I don't make it out, send an extraction team.
You ok? How do you like it?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I bought the 1 year CC for 149$. So, I'll see for myself…when it's finished downloading. :help:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:30 pm I bought the 1 year CC for 149$. So, I'll see for myself…when it's finished downloading. :help:
Great decision.
Download Fantasy and HS2 first.
You’ll love it!

Not gonna have room for strings 2. I've used about 1.5 tb of a 2 tb ssd. Not going past that.
I was having all kinds of problems. I'd load a new template with Opus, and Logic would just crash. Over, and over. They updated OPUS to 1.5.1 and it seems to have stopped.
I've not had problems like these, before. A bit exasperating.
Anyway, I've got this and Fantasy Orchestra installed, basic parameters set up the way I want.
This thing is a beast, absolutely. The Orchestrators feel like cheating, but they're fun as f**k.
I am going to be learning that next, to make my own patches. Multilayered sequencer. Quite impressive. Sub costs 12€ a month, then I'll evaluate whether I want to buy them. Barring any further problem, I probably will, next time they have a good sale sometime this year.
It really doesn't do intimate, though, lol.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Instruments”