Can't automate Repro 1 BYPASS FX button in Reason 12

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I tried searching the u-he forum for this topic and didn't find a relevant answer. Also, I'm posting here instead of sending support email in case a KVR user knows the answer, they might reply before u-he has to spend any time explaining.

Issue: In Repro 1, the BYPASS FX button is not exposed to the VST container in Reason 12. This means I can't automate turing off FX when the synth isn't playing. I want to do this to save CPU (saves 10% !!). I tried sleepy mode and it doesn't work/save in the VST container (resets each time I close the plugin window). The fact that the BYPASS FX button is not exposed is surprising to me, because literally every step of both sequencer patterns are exposed for automation (!!). Also, many of the FX parameters themselves are exposed.

I know everyone is busy with Zebralette/Zebra 3, but I just want one more parameter exposed, please? I have purchased many of your synths...

Thanks to anyone who has an answer or a workaround; please don't say "use Reaper" -- I'm already considering that ;-)

Return to “u-he”