Praise for the LinnStrument documentation and support…

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yesterday I faced a seemingly big problem. My LinnStrument did not show any lights anymore and was dead like a brick.
But then I just went to the FAQ on the site, and found out how to bring it back. Simply recharging the firmware did the trick, also the calibration which was necessary then was explained simple and effective. Thanks Roger for the best support in the world, which is so good, that it doesn’t even take your own time… :clap: :tu:

Thanks, TJ. That problem is due to the Arduino loading system failing for some reason that I don't know, maybe power brownouts or data interruptions. But at least it wakes up ready to receive a new update.

I think it happens because I have a set with lots of USB hubs which are powered, but sometimes I connect them to my Macbook before I switch on the power. This is often too little power for all the stuff which is connected. I had also some strange memory corruption caused by that. As long I first switch on the power and then connect my computer all is fine…

Return to “Roger Linn Design”