Synthmaster 2 polyphony problems: notes dropping out

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, first post here. Hoping this is a simple problem to clear up.

I'm pretty new to synthesis in general and purchased Synthmaster 2 a couple of weeks ago. So I'm going through the presets and noticing that notes are dropping out all over the place when I play chords. It's not like I'm really pushing the polyphony or anything. As an example, if I select the Bright Pad preset and play a 5 note chord, notes drop out. It's not only that preset but others and it happens on the Player version of the software as well.

It really must be something I'm doing. A synth with this little polyphony is useless. I'm using Mixcraft as my DAW, Alesis Q49 MIDI controller on an i7 PC, 16GB RAM on Windows 10 64-bit.

Does anyone know what's going on here? I'm sure Synthmaster 2 is an excellent synth - but I've just hit this problem that I don't seem to be able to get around. Any thoughts? Many thanks.

Dave

i cant help you myself sorry, other than to suggest maybe post a message here, the developer is more likely to see it :)

viewtopic.php?t=488134&start=210

Thank you :-)

Is it Mixcraft Prod Studio 9?

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”