Linnstrument 128 for sale in UK (London area)

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

For unavoidable reasons I am offering my Linnstrument 128 for sale. It is in perfect condition, with it's carry case and original box.

Serial: LNM00769. Purchased February 24th 2021.

The warranty is is valid until Feb 24th 2023, not long I realise, but if someone were to purchase the unit from me, provided you email Linnstrument support Roger has said the remainder of the warranty would be honoured and he would also provide free license for Bitwig 8-Track software upon registration from the new owner. What amazing service eh?

This unit, Roger informs me...

is nearly identical to new units. As explained on the Buying Used page (accessed from my site’s Where To Buy menu, the only improvement added after you bought was:

LNM00806: Refined the touch sensor for slightly increased sensitivity to light touches. Also, added "& Geert Bevin" to top panel printing above "Roger Linn Design" Logo, as an acknowledgement of Geert's significant contribution to LinnStrument.

As stated in the subject of this post I am in the UK near London and would prefer pick up only if possible. I'm asking just £500 for forum members, which considering its condition I think is a bargain.

Please message me if you are interested or want further info.

Nick Gates

Nick

I'm also new on the KVR forum.
New users need to make 2 posts before they can receive private messages. It is a forum rule/policy.
If you look at your post, below your username and the type of user, "KVRer", you'll notice that the "Private Message" link is missing.
You'll need to post again to enable Private Messaging.
Maybe you've already sold the LinnStrument 128 elsewhere. If not, you could post that it is still available.

BTW I thought about your LS128 but bought a LS200 instead.

Hey Nick,

Is your Linnstrument still available by any chance? I've been after one for a little while but only recently decided to make the plunge. I'm based in SE London

Have you still got it?
or has it been sold?

Return to “Roger Linn Design”