Orange Tree Samples 2022 Group Buy [ENDED]

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Announcing our biggest sale of the year: the Orange Tree Samples Summer 2022 Group Buy sale, your opportunity to get up to 60% OFF* our libraries and bundles!

How It Works

In a group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes, up to 60% OFF at the highest discount tier. Starting today, all you have to do is add a library to your group buy order. The sale applies to all our sample libraries, including bundles and bundle upgrades., and you can modify your order at any time during the group buy.

If you've saved up any Orange Slices points, they can be combined with the group buy discount for even greater savings. If you haven't already completed the survey questions in our Surveys for Slices program, that's a quick way to earn more Orange Slices.

The group buy sign-up period lasts until July 12th (at 11:59 PM UTC), after which you have until the end of the month of July to complete your purchase. Of course, if we reach the highest tier before then, you'll be able to check out early.

You can change your group buy order at any point, even after the group buy has ended (as long you joined the group buy by committing to purchase at least one library). So even if you're not sure which exact library or libraries you want, be sure to add something to your group buy order to save your spot in the sale.

Once the group buy has ended (or if we reach the highest discount tier before then) you'll receive an email with a link to complete your group buy purchase. This link will also be accessible from the group buy page in your account.

There are a few surprises planned along the way, too, bonuses which will get unlocked when reaching certain discount tiers.

How You Can Help

Besides joining the group buy, simply participating here, our Facebook page, or Twitter is incredibly helpful! If there are any communities you know of that would appreciate this sale, please share the news with them, or even just let us know and we'll make sure they get the announcement.

* Evolution Rubber Bridge is excluded from the sale, having been released only a month ago. However, bundles containing Evolution Rubber Bridge are still eligible for the discount.

What are you waiting for? Join the Summer 2022 Group Buy today and participate in this great discount.

--------------
OVERVIEW:
--------------

Current Participants: 2435
Time Remaining: Ended!

Current Discount Tier:
1 - 49 buyers: 10% OFF
50 - 99 buyers: 15% OFF
100 - 249 buyers: 20% OFF
250 - 499 buyers: 30% OFF
500 - 749 buyers: 35% OFF
750 - 999 buyers: 40% OFF
1000 - 1249 buyers: 50% OFF
1250 - 1499 buyers: 55% OFF
1500 or more buyers: 60% OFF *
* Current discount level

Participated in the group buy? Complete your group buy order here.

------------------------
FEATURED SAMPLE LIBRARIES:
------------------------

Evolution Vintage Gent. $179, NOW $71.60
British Invasion era hollowbody electric guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: On The Merseyside
Audio Demo #2: Twist of Lime

Evolution Rosewood Grand. $179, NOW $71.60
Modern grand piano for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sunny Side Up
Audio Demo #2: Autumn Rose (Andrea Bellucci)

Evolution Dracus. $179, NOW $71.60
8-string metal guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Calamitous (Sean Godsey)
Audio Demo #2: Symphomatic Maneuver (Hagai Davidoff)

Evolution Flatwound Bass. $179, NOW $71.60
P-style electric bass with flatwound strings for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Don't Worry Bass Slappy
Audio Demo #2: Anacrusis

Evolution Django Jazz. $179, NOW $71.60
Authentic Django acoustic jazz guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Here nor There
Audio Demo #2: Valse de Jean

Click here to browse the rest of our sample libraries for Kontakt.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:05 pm Announcing our biggest sale of the year: the Orange Tree Samples Summer 2022 Group Buy sale, your opportunity to get up to 60% OFF* our libraries and bundles!
Hi Greg, thank you for the details. Great to know about this group buy! :)

I have a question. I have joined the Group Buy and added 4 items to my order. Once the group buy ends or we reach the last tier and we get the link to buy the order, can I remove any items from the cart before actually placing the order? Let's say if I only want to buy one item eventually.

Based on the terms and conditions, I think this should be possible, but this is the first time I have joined the OTS group buy so want to confirm this.

Also, if I were to pick just one guitar library, would Strawberry be a good, versatile choice? I am not looking for a specific genre/type of guitar sound, but something that could be used across musical styles like electronic(not EDM)/alternative/pop/hip-hop/r&b.

Yes, you can remove items from your cart at that point, or even just add completely different libraries. The group buy signup is a good way for us to determine how many serial numbers we need in advance, though, so that's the primary reason for letting you sign up for specific libraries.

Evolution Strawberry is a pretty versatile choice, especially for those musical styles you listed. If you need something with a similar tone, but more raw and organic, Evolution Rock Standard is worth checking out, too.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:48 pm Yes, you can remove items from your cart at that point, or even just add completely different libraries. The group buy signup is a good way for us to determine how many serial numbers we need in advance, though, so that's the primary reason for letting you sign up for specific libraries.
Okay, makes sense. Thank you for the confirmation. Looking forward to getting at least one library this time.
Evolution Strawberry is a pretty versatile choice, especially for those musical styles you listed. If you need something with a similar tone, but more raw and organic, Evolution Rock Standard is worth checking out, too.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will check out the Rock Standard too. Do both these, or all your libraries for that matter, appear in the "Libraries" pane of Kontakt along with the images? Just like how all NI libraries do. I do have the full versions of Kontakt 5 and 6. I think yes, but again a confirmation would be nice.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:59 pm Thank you for the suggestion, I will check out the Rock Standard too. Do both these, or all your libraries for that matter, appear in the "Libraries" pane of Kontakt along with the images? Just like how all NI libraries do. I do have the full versions of Kontakt 5 and 6. I think yes, but again a confirmation would be nice.
Yes, both of those libraries appear in the Libraries panel in Kontakt along with images. All our libraries that license the free Kontakt Player appear in that panel--those are all the libraries that have "Kontakt Player Included" on their product pages.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:35 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:59 pm Thank you for the suggestion, I will check out the Rock Standard too. Do both these, or all your libraries for that matter, appear in the "Libraries" pane of Kontakt along with the images? Just like how all NI libraries do. I do have the full versions of Kontakt 5 and 6. I think yes, but again a confirmation would be nice.
Yes, both of those libraries appear in the Libraries panel in Kontakt along with images. All our libraries that license the free Kontakt Player appear in that panel--those are all the libraries that have "Kontakt Player Included" on their product pages.
Awesome! Thank you, Greg.

Any update on the upcoming new engine for the libraries? Will it be a free update for existing library owners?

A fine number...
1176.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hahah, that's awesome!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

nvm -- I figured it out myself.

Hello, I am new to this group buy. A question:
If I add a few libraries to my group purchase do they have to be purchased all at the same time when you send the link? Since you do not offer playable demos for the guitars, I want to buy and try out one first to see how well I like the engine and how easy it is to use then buy the others on my list if I like what I hear and see.

Edit: Orange Tree support answered the question. Yes you can purchase them in separate purchases as long as it is done before the end of the July.

rupertspencer wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:01 pm 1) If I add a few libraries to my group purchase do they have to be purchased all at the same time when you send the link? Since you do not offer playable demos for the guitars, I want to buy and try out one first to see how well I like the engine and how easy it is to use then buy the others on my list if I like what I hear and see.
Yes, you can make multiple purchases with the group buy discount. There's a discount code shown on the group buy page in your account that you can use to manually add the 60% off group buy discount if needed, too.
rupertspencer wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:01 pm 2) How long do you have to claim them once the link is send out? I am going to be off the grid backpacking at the end of July so I might not be able to respond immediately.
The group buy discount lasts until July 31st at 23:59 UTC. However, the discount code should still work a day or two after then--we usually leave those active a little longer due to different timezones and last minute purchases.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Could anyone please tell me the number of presets in Evolution Strawberry and Evolution Rock Standard? Not seeing the number mentioned on the website or in the manuals.

I am guessing it is 50+ for both.

Evolution Rock Standard has 49, and Evolution Strawberry has 63.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:57 pm Evolution Rock Standard has 49, and Evolution Strawberry has 63.
Thanks, Greg. I picked up Evolution Strawberry and I feel that I made the right choice for my first OTS library, thanks to your suggestion and the audio demos. :)

We're now in the final 24 hours of being able to join for the group buy sale! The signup period officially ends on July 12th at 23:59 UTC, but once you've joined the group buy sale, you have until the end of the month to actually complete your group buy order with the 60% off discount.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”