System plans

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These are my system plans
Almost filled up first rack
I’m sharing in hopes of suggestions of changes, other ideas, criticism, pointers, patch tips etc
Best,
-k
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Definitely a nice time to get in on modular at this time. Those buchla bits are nice.

I’m fairly new to modular myself, but I’ve filled my current spaces so far. I definitely can’t criticize but I am curious why you’re choosing to add in x2 Braids.

elxsound wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:20 am Definitely a nice time to get in on modular at this time. Those buchla bits are nice.

I’m fairly new to modular myself, but I’ve filled my current spaces so far. I definitely can’t criticize but I am curious why you’re choosing to add in x2 Braids.
I just love braids. I patch a lot in vcv/mirack. They often get 2-4 instances used. Great for vocoders, ring mod, drums, everything really
My only draw with it is i wish the voice select could be cv switched but that would make for a lot of draw.
The flexibility and design is nice

im tempted to add another case for the tiptop buchla myself :oops:

looks like a system with plenty of options although not seeing any filters? intentional?
several bits we would have in common, data bender, erbe verb and mimeophone, definitely favourites here

Return to “Modular Synthesis”