Aparillo feature requests

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! Really enjoying Aparillo, very unique instrument. I do have two small feature’s I’d love to see added:

-Option to have filter and spacializer be post amp / level modulation, so you could ping then with the oscs and have them ring out

-Keytrack modulation, useful combined with the previous request for tuned comb filter patches etc. : )

Dalle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:52 am -Option to have filter and spacializer be post amp / level modulation, so you could ping then with the oscs and have them ring out

-Keytrack modulation, useful combined with the previous request for tuned comb filter patches etc. : )
Two great ideas.

Do Sugar Bytes ever respond here? I would hope so as this is where they send you for a Forum. Their email support is usually good though.

As much as I love Sugar Bytes, they don’t really seem to add features to their existing plugins. I’d love for them to include polyphonic aftertouch support, but I asked and never got a response.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

And if they are at it, MPE would include polyphonic aftertouch somehow anyway...

Return to “Sugar Bytes”