[Solved] Evolution Mandolin Automatic Chords Help Needed

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just bought the Evolution Mandolin and need help on how to use the Automatic Chords feature.

I'm using the mandolin in Reaper using a prepared MIDI file and not a keyboard.

I have added an instance of Kontakt in Reaper and opened my sample MIDI file of a chord sequence on a separate track. On playback the virtual keyboard in Kontakt responds to the MIDI file with keys moving but there is no sound at all.

I have viewed the Evolution Mandolin Walkthrough demonstration video several times.

I should add that the mandolin does playback on individual notes so there is sound except for the chords features.

I realise I have missed something and need some help with this. I should add that I have considerable experience with DAWS, notation editors and virtual instruments but am completely new to Kontakt and this Orange Tree Evolution Mandolin.

Thanks.
Last edited by Michaelb2020 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I had also sent this query to support and had a prompt detailed reply from Greg. Very impressive. :)

I'm delighted to write that following Greg's reply, I'm now able to play chords, strumming and effects using key-switches etc.

Wonderful and professional support. Thanks Greg.

Michael

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”