Orange Tree Samples 2020 Group Buy (ENDED)

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Announcing the Orange Tree Samples Summer 2020 Group Buy sale, your opportunity to get up to 50% OFF our libraries!

This time we're running it a little differently. Instead of the sign-up period lasting multiple weeks like in the past, we've reduced it to 10 days to join the group buy sale. That way you can get the libraries you've signed up for sooner.

Because of the shorter sign-up period, we've lowered the tiers so that the maximum 50% OFF discount is reached at 1,000 participants. Based on previous group buys, we should be able to reach this highest tier, but we'll need your help spreading the word.

How It Works

In a group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes, up to 50% OFF at the highest discount tier. Starting today, all you have to do is add a library to your group buy order. You can modify your order at any time during the group buy.

The sale applies to all our sample libraries, including bundles and bundle upgrades. At least, our currently available libraries and bundles. If we release a new library (hint, hint) during the sale, it will be excluded, of course.

If you've saved up any of those tasty Orange Slices points, they can be combined with the group buy discount for even greater savings. If you haven't already completed the survey questions in our Surveys for Slices program, that's a quick way to earn more Orange Slices.

The group buy sign-up period lasts until June 30th (at 11:59 PM UTC), after which you have until the end of July to complete your purchase. Of course, if we reach the highest tier before then, you'll be able to check out early.

You can change your group buy order at any point, even after the group buy has ended (as long you joined the group buy by committing to purchase at least one library). So even if you're not sure which exact library or libraries you want, be sure to add something to your group buy order to save your spot in the sale.

Once the group buy has ended (or if we reach the highest discount tier before then) you'll receive an email with a link to complete your group buy purchase. This link will also be accessible from the group buy page in your account.

How You Can Help

Besides joining the group buy, simply participating here, our Facebook page, or Twitter is incredibly helpful! If there are any communities you know of that would appreciate this sale, please share the news with them, or even just let us know and we'll make sure they get the announcement.

What are you waiting for? Join the Summer 2020 Group Buy today and participate in this great discount.

--------------
OVERVIEW:
--------------

Current Participants: 1447
Time Remaining: Ended!

Current Discount Tier:
1 - 49 buyers: 10% OFF
50 - 99 buyers: 15% OFF
100 - 249 buyers: 20% OFF
250 - 499 buyers: 25% OFF
500 - 749 buyers: 30% OFF
750 - 999 buyers: 40% OFF
1000 or more buyers: 50% OFF *
* Current discount level

Participated in the group buy? Complete your group buy order here.

------------------------
FEATURED SAMPLE LIBRARIES:
------------------------

Evolution Stratosphere. $179, NOW $89.50
Iconic single-coil electric guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Wayfarer
Audio Demo #2: Infrablue

Evolution Hollowbody Blues. $179, NOW $89.50
Hollowbody blues electric guitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Shufflin Jam
Audio Demo #2: Note To Self

Evolution Rick. $99, NOW $49.50
Vintage rock electric bass for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Dissolve
Audio Demo #2: Rock That Rick (Scott Yahney)

CoreBass Pear. $59, NOW $29.50
Warm, realistic upright bass for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Upright Bass Duet
Audio Demo #2: Funky Upright

MesaWinds. $99, NOW $49.50
Native American flutes for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Mesa Rosa (Judd Miller)
Audio Demo #2: Kokopelli Tears

Click here to browse the rest of our sample libraries for Kontakt.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Bravo!

“Sadly“ for me, I already own every Orange Tree guitar and bass (thanks to previous years’ group sales :hihi: ), and such other instruments as I have personal use for (also from previous group sales), so I guess I’ll be sitting this year out. :phones: But they’re excellent so I encourage others who are interested to check out this incredible deal!

According to the project website at http://www.emodelrhodes.com, "The famous E Electric Piano will be available for download by the end of June 2020 from Orange Tree Samples." I hope it will be included in the group buy. I own everything else in the Orange Tree catalog, so I won't be able to do my part otherwise.

Now that we've reached the maximum discount tier of 50% off, you can complete your group buy order early. There's a link in the group buy page in your account. All this does is add the library/libraries you signed up for to your cart along with the group buy discount--you can still add additional discounts at this point, such as redeeming your Orange Slices rewards points. You can also modify the contents of your cart, too.

If you need a direct discount code to use instead (for example, if you want to make an additional purchase with the same discount later), I just sent out an email with a discount code right now. That only went out to people who have their newsletter/store emails on, so if you need the discount code and didn't receive it, just email our support or PM me for it.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the group buy! If you haven't already joined the sale, there's still time, but just make sure you sign up before June 30th at 11:59 UTC.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

During the remaining two days of the group BUY period, how many times can I check out for each product I choose during the period and still get 50% off?
Or is it just the first time?

Technically there's no limit set for how many times you can use the group buy discount. If you need the discount code to manually add the group buy discount to your cart, just contact support or just PM me here, too.

Bear in mind that you have until the end of July to finish your group buy order, too, including multiple purchases. It's the sign-up period for the group buy that ends in a little over a day from now (June 30th, 23:59 UTC).
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Thanks! understood.

The group buy sign-up period has ended--a huge thanks to everyone for participating in the sale!

Just as a quick reminder, you have until the end of July (July 31st at 23:59 UTC) to complete your group buy order from the group buy page in your account. All the link does is add the library/libraries you signed up for to your cart along with the 50% off discount, so you can still change the contents of your cart at this point, including redeeming your Orange Slices rewards points for an additional discount.

We sent out an email (just to people who have their newsletter or store emails enabled) a few days ago with a direct discount code, too, just in case you need to manually add the group buy discount to your cart. The group buy discount code can also be used multiple times, in case you end up wanting to purchase additional libraries later. If you didn't receive this email, just contact our support to get the discount code, or PM me here directly.

Thank you again for your continued support, and enjoy your new sample libraries!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I just loaded up Jazz Archtop, and all I can say is wow! So smooth and expressive. I am very picky about the sound and playability of mute samples on guitar instruments, but you guys nailed it on this one. The effects alone will keep me busy for another couple of hours. Then I have 5 more instruments to install. It's going to be a long night.

This is the second OTS sale that I miss, and I feel like shooting myself in the foot! :(
I am so wanting the Hollowbody Blues Guitar but can't afford the full price.
What is the best way to be informed about the future sales? I'm not really an email kind of guy, I really don't check mail more than once in a couple weeks... but I visit social media nearly every day.

We post announcements on our Facebook page and on our Twitter as well.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”