Installing Shakuachi demo

Official support for: premiersoundfactory.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Kontakt Player 6 installed but I am unable to install the "Shakuhachi Premier G" demo. If I drag the "Shakuhachi Premier G.nki" file into Kontakt, It say that the library is not installed or not registered. How do you install this demo library ?
Thanks
JM

Hi JM,
You can activate it with Native Access. Please see the support page.
https://support.native-instruments.com/ ... KT-Library

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro

Hi, in the link you gave, it is said :
"Note: Third-party KONTAKT Libraries that do not have a serial number cannot be added to KONTAKT's Library Browser. Please use the Quick-Load Catalog to organise these libraries, as explained in this video."
As the demo shakuachi have no serial, I did tried to load the library with the Quick-Load Catalog. So once the instrument shakuachi appear in the Quick-Load Catalog and I try to load it, I am still getting the same error message : "this instrument belong to a library that is currently not installed" !!
Sorry but it simply doesnot work...
Also, in the Native Access window, the shakuachi library is not listed in the "Not Installed" section.
Thanks
JM

Adi009 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:49 pm Hi, in the link you gave, it is said :
"Note: Third-party KONTAKT Libraries that do not have a serial number cannot be added to KONTAKT's Library Browser. Please use the Quick-Load Catalog to organise these libraries, as explained in this video."
As the demo shakuachi have no serial, I did tried to load the library with the Quick-Load Catalog. So once the instrument shakuachi appear in the Quick-Load Catalog and I try to load it, I am still getting the same error message : "this instrument belong to a library that is currently not installed" !!
Sorry but it simply doesnot work...
Also, in the Native Access window, the shakuachi library is not listed in the "Not Installed" section.
Thanks
JM
THIS MIGHT HELP YOU... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z1dqmzjPQ4

This video doesnot help because you need to have the Kontakt Factory Library to be installed to do what they explain in the video. However, with the free kontakt player you don't have any Factory Library installed.
You should try it by yourself and maybe change the way your demo work. For now I am just giving up.
Thanks
JM

Hi JM
I do not understand "Demo" you wrote. We do not have the demo version of shakuhachi, and we send the activate key right after you buy it.

If you load an unactivated shakuhachi to Kontakt, it shows demo and you can try it for a few minutes.
Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro

Hi Ichiro
Here is the link where you have the choice to : "Download Demo", or "Buy Now !" :https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/prod ... 49ae573699
So, anyway, call it Demo or not, as I understand, I downloaded the unactivated shakuachi and, up to now, I have not been able to listen to it, to try it even for just a few minutes.
So how work the activation ? Because I am afraid that if I cannot even load the inactivated shakuachi, how I can be sure that I will be able to activate it and use the full library ?

Ahh, ok we had a trial version before and you could test it without serial. But NI changed the activate system and the trial version can not work.
Thank you, we thought we deleted all trial version but found the link still remains.

Of course, it will work fully with the serial. You will need Native access to activate, but it's not so complicated. Don't worry!

Thanks, I bouhgt it and installed it succesfully.
JM

Thank you JM,
I hope you like it.
keep safe and enjoy it!

Best,
Ichiro

Return to “Premier Sound Factory”