Zyn 3.0.1 blank screen Win Vista 64

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I tryed lattest version of ZynAddSubFX 3.0.2rc1 and I still have a blank screen under Windows Vista 64bit. On Linux works well...

Does the text window that pops up with the standalone (i.e. zynddsubfx.exe) print anything?

The only known issue which can cause this issue is very old openGL versions (before opengl 2.0).
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

it looks like openGL problem. See screenshot...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yep, that's an openGL issue. The particular error code '506' corresponds to GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION. By my best guess your graphics card on your windows machine does not have support for the opengl framebuffer extension which is needed to render the window.

Unfortunately framebuffers are required to efficiently render the UI and the presented error code doesn't provide any hint as to a workaround which would work on your windows machine's hardware. If your graphics driver vendor provides updates for your graphics card (or builtin), then you may want to see if they provide an updated driver which may support the extension.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

I install latest nvidia driver and now it is working... tnx

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”