Hello, check out my electronic music...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, my name is Ethan Duys. I love to make electronic and orchestral music. Please come check it out, at https://soundcloud.com/ethanduys

I am currently working on an album called Atmosphere, and just made a song for the Crisalys OSC Challenge: Raindrops.

:wink: Thanks!

Good job. I enjoyed most of these tracks. Would definitely suit being used as production music.

Some of the tracks end too abruptly for my liking. It would have been way better to allow some of them to ring-out.

Well done. :tu:
Opax

I listened to the first song Anything Is Possible. Nice tune but It agree that you need to do a better job with a smooth ending. Also at I think it was at 1:52 where it goes solo for a while. To me it dosen't work as that sound up front like that is a little annoying more than anything else in the context of the song.

I listened to Raindrops also. It another good tune but it starts to run into trouble at about :45 because your using the same or similar sounds for two parts and it gets sonically blurred for a bit. Also at about 2:00 it turns into a mess of sounds conflicting with each other until it comes out of it.

That's what I hear at least.

Return to “Music Cafe”