Übermod Lemur template

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made a Lemur template for Ubermod, you can map it through your DAW

Couldnt get the Menus to work properly, the values doesnt seem to scale linearly. Any Clue Sean?

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/575/
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:I made a Lemur template for Ubermod, you can map it through your DAW
That looks beautiful.
Couldnt get the Menus to work properly, the values doesnt seem to scale linearly. Any Clue Sean?
Are you talking about the Mode and Delay Sync controls?

One thing to be aware of, is that the Mode and Delay Sync will be mapping their value to 0.0...1.0 parameters. There are 17 possible delay sync values...and 24 Mode values. Only 9 of the 24 Mode values are currently used. So, if you assign the values 1 through 9 to the various Modes, you would divide this by 24 before sending the value to the plugin.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:

One thing to be aware of, is that the Mode and Delay Sync will be mapping their value to 0.0...1.0 parameters. There are 17 possible delay sync values...and 24 Mode values. Only 9 of the 24 Mode values are currently used. So, if you assign the values 1 through 9 to the various Modes, you would divide this by 24 before sending the value to the plugin.

Sean Costello
Yes, those both and the inputPan.

I used the scale output function from Lemur which simply divides 128/number of items in the menu. So Now for mode is 128/9.

If I understand you correctly I would have instead to divide 128/24 and select only between the first 9 ranges?
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:
valhallasound wrote:

Sean Costello
Yes, those both and the inputPan.

I used the scale output function from Lemur which simply divides 128/number of items in the menu. So Now for mode is 128/9.

If I understand you correctly I would have instead to divide 128/24 and select only between the first 9 ranges?
That sounds about right. Input pan has 8 slots, only 5 of which are populated IIRC. So you would want to divide 128 by 8, and only select the first 5 ranges.

Sean Costello

Return to “Valhalla DSP”