ear news

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

logged several hours of ear treatment this week. today if i open my jaw all the way, i can hear a section of my ear unglue.

i've only had the slightest congestion for several weeks now, but the ungluing sound seems to indicate a virus. i can't blow through my ears and it feels as if only the most inner section is blocked, which is producing the most amazing tinnitus.

i've been consuming heaps of milk thistle and chelates as seasonal allergies could have explained what congestion i've had. but unless some sticky caterpillar has lodged itself in both ears, it's definately a virus, so my ears aren't discontinued. it just kinda sounds like a mHz radio for the time being. never had a cold like this before!
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Do you have insurance, I'd see a doctor if so. No experience with that.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

itm i've been wrapping up syng 3, which is a 7 band source > filter model from iirc 2011 shelved because i thought a source > fft with custom fft app would be a better product.

i was concerned about releasing a transmission quality model of my voice and had a number of strategies for addressing this, but haven't thought about it lately. i guess it's kind of funny but there are some weird people for reals.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

still got ear gunk. atm syng3 is a .dll but i'll probably find lots to adjust on it. my guis are going darker so they'll be more fashionable. still more to do on float (probably later today) but getting there.

xoxos wrote:still got ear gunk.
It could be an ear infection. Have you seen an otolaryngologist (ENT doctor)?

added the continuous mono > stereo functionality yesterday, works nicely. it shouldn't affect patches created with earlier versions except that patches created in "stereo" are equivalent to the slider being at max, and these patches will load with the slider at 1/3 position.

hopefully i'll roll a few more patches today and send that out soon. i'd like to get 32 patches before 1.0 release.. even though i'm not enthusiastic about patching atm, i sure do believe real honest that this synth is one quality mindblowing awesome addition to the popular accoutrement. could be the best synth released between now and next year!

each ear getting ~an hour of peroxide every other day.. the tinnitus has two frequency ranges, an upper component in both ears, at a pitch that is close enough to create phasing/panning effects.. maybe that's some base frequency of the virus activity..

then there are lower pitch tones, which seem to correspond with the depth of the blockage. those are not at fixed freqs and i have managed to move them from the musical ranges to >2kHz at the current time.

note that the float gui displayed above has been updated..

..or save you scrolling up..

How's your ear? Hope you've recovered.

nobody wants to say "use bigger fonts" or "use higher contrast" any more?

acceptance or irrelavence :)

i tried to make this one look sort of like a physical thing, sort of, to culture the natural consumerist sense of acquisition.

if i can make it seem like a big enough joke, i can release this fantastic secret vst in plain sight then only those that know would know.

i do stand up vst sales.

gui looks nice and clear to me.

Return to “xoxos”