How do I prevent hammering on/off

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a simple picking arpeggio sounding nice in Sustain mode but occasionally AGM decides to hammer a note on the same string.

How do I prevent it doing that?  Pressing F0 (the Hammer keyswitch) doesn't help.

Thanks - rev

Enable the keyboard mode, which is located below the fretboard.

You can also assign that to a midi controller so you can toggle it on or off on the fly.

The Keyboard mode! Yeah! Thanks a million...

rev

MayoiKurayami wrote:Enable the keyboard mode, which is located below the fretboard.

You can also assign that to a midi controller so you can toggle it on or off on the fly.
Correct! THX MayoiKurayami!

Will we be getting keyboard mode for electric guitars too?

JBlongz wrote:Will we be getting keyboard mode for electric guitars too?
We will update Electric Guitar. keyboard mode has been in the list.

Ample Sound wrote:
PLEASE. I need keyboard mode on the electric guitars NOW. I can't even play "Brown Eyed Girl" :( (just kidding, but it's actually true!)

kinnyl wrote:
Ample Sound wrote:
PLEASE. I need keyboard mode on the electric guitars NOW. I can't even play "Brown Eyed Girl" :( (just kidding, but it's actually true!)
We are anxious for electric guitar update too. we are planning to add more new features for AGG AGF AGP, more than acoustic guitar functions because electric guitar should be.
and free for all customers.

Best regards

Ample Sound wrote:
kinnyl wrote:
Ample Sound wrote:
We are anxious for electric guitar update too. we are planning to add more new features for AGG AGF AGP, more than acoustic guitar functions because electric guitar should be.
and free for all customers.

Best regards
Any idea when that might be? If I had a keyboard mode on both AGG and AGF on this current project it would really speed up my workflow.

Thanks,
Kinny Landrum

Return to “Ample Sound”