Feature Request: Snap All Tabs to Seq Length

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cream is great but what it needs is a button (could be a small 'led' that lights when clicked) that would cause the seq length under all tabs to snap to the same length (maybe independently of each track seq length). this would make it MUCH easier to use and take less time setting up an arp patch. one could then alter each tab independently by turning off the snap 'led' and then changing length under whatever tab(s) one wishes.

here's hoping this feature can be implemented by the next release! :)
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

nexussynth wrote:Cream is great but what it needs is a button (could be a small 'led' that lights when clicked) that would cause the seq length under all tabs to snap to the same length (maybe independently of each track seq length). this would make it MUCH easier to use and take less time setting up an arp patch. one could then alter each tab independently by turning off the snap 'led' and then changing length under whatever tab(s) one wishes.

here's hoping this feature can be implemented by the next release! :)
Okay.......well this seems to not be getting anybody's interest and I am curious why as it seems like a very convenient feature.

How about this: setting the Seq length cause all tabs to be set to the same length when crtl click OR use the little button method I mentioned in the previous post.

I recall someone else asking for a similar feature after pre-release one....

From previous posts from the kirnu team, it seems gui changes are problematic to implement as the gui is finished for release. Which I can completely understand. (developers normally have the hire an outside designer to create guis). I think intelligent "under the hood" feature requests, (that dont change the gui), are much more likely to be implemented at some point. Like the ctrl click idea.

The snap to seq lenght has been requested a couple of times, as it would be very handy, sure we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed!

jumpercable wrote:From previous posts from the kirnu team, it seems gui changes are problematic to implement as the gui is finished for release. Which I can completely understand. (developers normally have the hire an outside designer to create guis). I think intelligent "under the hood" feature requests, (that dont change the gui), are much more likely to be implemented at some point. Like the ctrl click idea.

The snap to seq lenght has been requested a couple of times, as it would be very handy, sure we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed!
gotcha. i think just a crtl-clik would be fine when setting seq length to make it global (for track). no need to mess with the GUI for that. :wink:

I hope I understood you guys correctly.

The next version will include feature where all tab loop points are moved when user changes one while pressing the ctrl-key.

So when user sets loop start point from ORDER tab while pressing ctrl all the Pattern loop controls will have the same start point.

-Arto

Return to “Kirnu”