Torch ROCKS!!! Changing Strums via Keyswitching is so cool and makes so much sense!

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, so I bought Torch over the xmas holidays, with lots of other stuff (spent the years budget!) and haven't really spent any time with this wonderful "guitarz" vst till tonight...

Was doodling around, finally figured out how to save setups, then... discovered that we can change strums, real time, via keyswitching, WHICH IS TOTALLY AWESOME :D :love: :!:

I got several guitarz vsts over the holidays but Torch is the most intuitive, easiest and most powerful of them all...and for the price, a no brainer!!! The keyswitching is totally Cool!!!!!!

And I love making my own chords... really makes it a creators dream!
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

Thank-you!

i actually have a problem with torch ( you can read my thread here, and nobody still answered :( )

what is kyy switching? i would be grateful to you if you explained this

Glusmex,

Please let me know what your question is, and I will be glad to reply.
Email is best for detailed information.

Key switching is a way to use certain notes on your keyboard to make changes (articulations or in this case patterns) in the instrument. It is covered in your Kontakt 4 manual, as well.

TC

Return to “Indiginus”