Midi Out Map...

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to keep te current midi out map when changing the drum kits?

So that the pads respond to the same MIDI key triggers regardless of which kit is loaded..?

Unfortunately no. But it's a fantastic idea and it is now on the to-do list!

Stephen

Yeah, actually midi IN right? That's it, nerve has something like this on the drop down menu "save midi out map" (out because it's a sequencer). Little useful feature.

By the way.... almost forgot about, what i was looking for actually is a steady behavior of the AUDIO OUT :D that's it, but the midi thing would do good as well. I'm not in front of the machine where i got it installed, but now i remember, my problems were about having the same audio out routing while changing the kits :D

thiagorisso wrote:By the way.... almost forgot about, what i was looking for actually is a steady behavior of the AUDIO OUT :D that's it, but the midi thing would do good as well. I'm not in front of the machine where i got it installed, but now i remember, my problems were about having the same audio out routing while changing the kits :D
Ah, I see. So if each pad is assigned to a different output (outs 1-16) then you want to keep it that way! OK, interesting, that should be possible too.

Thanks for these suggestions!

That's it. Normally I have the pads routed to out buses for particular treatment, but let's say I like to change the wole set but still have the first two pads (normally kicks) routed to a bus where I already have a compressor and a eq with kick settings, that's it. By the way, excelent product, very innovative and unique.

OK this made it into the DrumSpillage 1.5 update. Two extra menu options in the main kit menu that you can toggle on/off to lock the MIDI key mapping or the output settings.

You should have received the update email by now.. Enjoy!

AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”