XMAS SALE - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE - Ended.

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's time for our one and only sale of the year. This year we have an automatic discount system, so there's no need for codes -for every 2 products you add to the cart, the cheapest one will be completely free at checkout. You can add as many products as you like.

Repeat : No code is needed, the discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

The sale will end Midnight, 31st December, 2011.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

James & Dan
Last edited by soniccouture on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have a great many of Soniccouture's Kontakt libraries and I'm especially fond of the percussive sets - Tingklik, Skiddaw Stones, Array Mbira...

These are some of my favorite sounds in all my sample collection.

I just recently added a subwoofer to my system and I'm amazed again at the Mbira sounds - I guarantee you will find your room resonant frequency somewhere in those notes.

The sounds in their library are impeccably mastered and the extra Kontakt Jammer scripts add some delightful argeggiation features.

I usually mangle these sounds through some evil Kore presets in the Deep Freq series, but you don't have to be so crude.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

A nice review there - thanks for taking the time to post.

James

Wow, I'm going crazy trying to decide what to get. Too many wonderful products.

Do the sales end tonight, or are they good through the 31st (tomorrow at 11:59:59)? What time would it actually be in the US - eastern time?

the sales end Midnight, 31st December, let's say PST this year

Return to “Soniccouture”