Vermona ET3 organ - new from Hollow Sun....

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In association with Charles Tyler, owner of a rare Vermona ET3 transistor organ from ex-Communist East Germany (or the Deutsche Demokratische Republik) in the late 60s/early 70s, we've replicated this great sounding instrument...

It gives full control over drawbar settings for a wide range of tones and we've taken some liberties by adding a synth engine to expand its tonal capabilities...

Plus a comprehensive multi-FX chain...

And it sounds bloody fab!!!

Tranny organs have a reputation for sounding weedy and thin. Not this one - it's potent and beefy and capable of everything from cheesy 'surf's up' beatnik tones to growling rock organs, gospel, church(ish) and more. And the synth engine adds a lot of other capabilities for pads, basses, etc..

BEATNIK DEMO

TOTALLY VERMONA - this is nothing but Vermona

It is available now for £15

DETAILS

Cheers,

Stephen

Ha, that's a really cool one!! Indeed it doesn't sound cheesy as other 60ies transistor organs and I must admit that I never ever heard a Vermona organ before because I am one from the west side of Germany ,we weren't allowed to watch eastern german tv at all ;)) This organ comes with a nice character of her own, like that much more than the Farfisas and Voxs. Cool idea to make that virtual thing, Steve! And again the GUI is irresistable.

http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

I just ordered this (as well as Nova Lite, Techtron, and Interference Generator). It's a shame the library hasn't sold better; folks are missing out on a nice alternative to more common transistor organs.

I figured there was no better way to start the New Year than with some HS libraries, and the price is unbeatable. Actually, they're a lot like potato chips; you can't stop with just one.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Return to “Hollow Sun”