I'm liking the new version

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The reason I didn't really use Sonigen in the past was because of the long time it took to start up. Now with the new version it's lightning fast! Awesome job. Some suggestions though: More wavetables and ability to tempo-sync the LFOs.

nineofkings wrote:The reason I didn't really use Sonigen in the past was because of the long time it took to start up. Now with the new version it's lightning fast! Awesome job. Some suggestions though: More wavetables and ability to tempo-sync the LFOs.
It shouldn't take more than 4 or 5 seconds at worst, if it was taking longer than that then there was probably a problem with the path to the patch folder. Cause it recursively scans all sub directories if it ends up pointing somewhere odd it can end up scanning a lot of files.

Anyway glad it's working OK now.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

digging the update too, good job :) no complaints yet, except sometimes when I load it up in Ableton (Win7 x64 machine) the GUI doesn't always load, reloading fixes it and the sound is unaffected so it seems like a graphics thing, and a minor one that doesn't detract at all from using Sonigen.

I see great things for the future of the plugin, keep up the good work and thanks! :)

+1 :tu: Awesome synth! ;)

Return to “Sonigen”