Summer 2011 bundles on sample sets, save up to 70% - It's over !

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Our biggest sale ever, the summer 2011 bundles. They will be available until August 10, 2011 (extended until Aug. 14th)

With the Big bundle, you get the 10 following sample sets for only $36.25 us, a saving of 70% over buying them individually:
Chromatic Hits, Prepared Rhodes, Sidekick electronic percussions, Out There, Baby Piano and Baby Bells toy piano, IYTTIW modified trumpet, MC3A electronic keyboard, Memory Collection (sounds from old movies), the 3 Julie Vocal collections, Julie Resynth.

There's also the Small bundle with the 6 following sample sets for only $23.95 us, a saving of 60% over buying them individually:
Baby Piano and Baby Bells toy piano, IYTTIW modified trumpet, MC3A electronic keyboard, Memory Collection (sounds from old movies), the 3 Julie Vocal collections, Julie Resynth.

Also you can create your own bundle. Choose at least 3 sample sets, from our Products Page and email me. You will receive a 50% discount on the bundle you created!

Details and orders:
http://lesproductionszvon.com/Summer_Bundles.htm

Products Page:
http://lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm

Thank you! :party:
Last edited by zvon on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 18 times in total.

I want to precise that those wanting to create their own bundle are not limited to the sample sets listed above. All the sets listed on our Products Page can be bundled so this also includes the new Reed Organs, Marching Band Horn (Wusikstation and EVE) and the soundfonts with presets for AlgoMusic M42.

First week of the Summer bundle has gone by!

Reminder and also I just stretched and resampled 2 of the Chromatic Hits samples in Camel Audio Alchemy and made 2 soundsets with them. I will post them here tomorrow.
Last edited by zvon on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here are the 2 "Alchemyfied" soundsets. The two original samples, Chime 2 (B2) and Metallic brush 01 (D2), are from the Chromatic Hits demo.

The stretching creates a kind of artificial but pleasant reverb effect.
Two formats are included, Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 or better and sfz.

EDIT: now offline
Last edited by zvon on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remember that you can also create your own bundles by choosing at least 3 sample sets from our Products Page and email me. You will receive a 50% discount on the bundle you created!

For instance someone interested only interested in keyboards could pick the Baby Piano and Baby Bells ($10), Reed organs ($9.99) and MC3A electronic keyboard ($5.55) for only $12.77.

Added a Wusikstation Bundle that includes all our soundsets that have presets for the Wusikstation. They are the Prepared Rhodes and Marching Band Horn (v2 or better), Julie Resynth, IYTTIW modified trumpet, Baby Piano and Baby Bells toy piano (v5.8 or better).

The regular value of these items bought individually is over $61, get the bundle for only $24.39 us. You save 60%!

Time flies, only 11 days left!

Only a week left!

4 days left.

Just a word to say that the sale is on as long as you can buy it from the website. What I mean is that I will delete the Summer Bundles page sometimes tomorrow (Aug 11) before noon.

I got busy doing some cleaning and playing Wii Music so I did not take the bundles offline. They're still on for the weekend!

I thought more people would "Create their own bundle" but so far only 1 person did it. Most people bought the Big bundle and a few bought single products. Of course I'm not complaining, just a bit surprised!

And only a day and a half left.

It's over but the Unusual Percussions is back:
http://lesproductionszvon.com/Unusual_Bundle.htm

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”