Downloading Purchased Version of Harptime?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I seem to have now paid twice for Harptime and I can't seem to find the correct vst (.dll) file for either time. In my VST folder I show the demo version and a "Beta" version 1.9. That beta version shows as having expired when I try to use it. Today I mistakenly purchased Harptime again, and I have not received anything in e-mail yet (I realize it says it can take up to 24 hours).

Anyway, can anyone point me in the right direction? I just need to get a "non-demo" version working, as well as hopefully get a refund for my second payment.

Cheers,

Ken

Actually, the beta version I have is from 2009. I don't think I ever received my full version in October 2010. I can't find any reference to it anywhere on my computer. Can someone please help me out?

Ken

Hi Ken, sorry for the delay I was traveling back home from abroad,

I'll sort out your issue right now.

Thanks for the quick reply! Good timing too. I just promised someone I'd have a song completed by 12:00 and I was really hoping to have the harp for that.

Cheers!

Ken

I just tried to re-install HarpTime on a new PC - and running ProTools 10.

Firstly, the version I have is called 1.9Beta which I purchased in November 2009 - I get the message that this has expired (and in any case I never received a authorization code), and when i downloaded a 'new' demo zip, when I try to open it in ProTools (as a wrapped VST) I get an access violation message . . . . can either of these problems be sorted out??

Incidentally, I also have Nusofting Peti - which installs and runs fine . . .

Hi melodydad,

strange that you have a beta only, please send an e-mail
and I'll send you a new download

Hello,

I have a similar problem, I can't find a way to purchase Harptime online.
Each time I try I am redirected to a link for downloading the demo version.

Would somebody know where I could buy online the full commercial version?

Return to “NUSofting”