AGC StrumMaker III Update Ready!

Official support for: indiginus.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's what's new in this update:

All guitars are now available in one instrument via a pull-down menu!
Check out the new 12-string version of DoubleTrack Picked!

- 12 frets.
- You can choose from any guitar in the collection, including the
new DoubleTrack 12-string!
- "Copy To" lets you copy the currently displayed chord to any user location
for editing.

- New "Stop/Mute" feature.
- By request, you can now change patterns via key switches!

If you own Acoustic Guitar Collection, just DOWNLOAD the update.
This download requires the full version of AGC to work.

New demos coming soon.

Thank-you,
T Collins,
indiginus.com

Cool update - thanks!

Yes....this is great news. Downloading now!

Thanks! It's c00l! :love:
The cat has four paws: in, out, ground and power supply )
Listen to my music

I hadn't even heard of this before, but the demos are pretty good. And the price is right (the dulcimer is even more economical). I'm tempted!

fn<x>
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

Just want to add my thanks for the update. I really liked what you had done in StrummakerII but this is huge! :D
My only question, say I've selected a guitar created my patterns in StrummakerIII setup key switching and mapped my custom chords for a specific song, how can I save it all in one preset?

You really have gone above and beyond on this one!

MRT wrote:Just want to add my thanks for the update. I really liked what you had done in StrummakerII but this is huge! :D
My only question, say I've selected a guitar created my patterns in StrummakerIII setup key switching and mapped my custom chords for a specific song, how can I save it all in one preset?

You really have gone above and beyond on this one!
Thank-you very much for the comments!

If you are using Kontakt from within a DAW, these settings should be saved with your song project. At least that is what happens in DP.
However, if you would like to save your setup in order to load into another project or use in stand-alone mode, just rename the instrument (like "StrumMaker 3 New Song") and save it. Everything should come back just as you left it.
If it doesn't, let me know so I can fix it. ;)

TC

Great Update, with including Keyswitches to the different Patterns, easy to work with it.
Congratulation :love:

Hi guys!

I love Strummaker 3!! It's a great useful tool! I have a question though: Is it possible to use Strummaker but with some another AU guitar instrument? Let's say i want to use Acoustic Legends with Strummaker... Is it possible? If yes, how do we proceed?

Thanks in advance!

Pascal

Thank you, Tracy! Just downloaded.

TheBrewer wrote:Hi guys!

I love Strummaker 3!! It's a great useful tool! I have a question though: Is it possible to use Strummaker but with some another AU guitar instrument? Let's say i want to use Acoustic Legends with Strummaker... Is it possible? If yes, how do we proceed?

Thanks in advance!

Pascal
Pascal,
Please check out this thread for some info on this:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 68#4071668

TC

tcollins wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Pascal
Pascal,

TC
Hi TC!

I tried both of those options and no one brings me luck... I saw that post before but i wanted to know if someone tried one of those 2 options and got success with it... Is there any?

Thanks a lot!

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

I wish I could be more helpful on this, but I haven't had any luck doing this in DP7 (I tried again today out of curiosity). Last year I did manage to send the strums out a physical midi output into an old Roland module, but no luck in sending them to another Kontakt instrument. This may be something that can't be done in DP.
People are doing this in some DAWs though.
I would like to hear about how they accomplish this, also!

TC

TheBrewer wrote:
tcollins wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Pascal
Pascal,

TC
Hi TC!

I tried both of those options and no one brings me luck... I saw that post before but i wanted to know if someone tried one of those 2 options and got success with it... Is there any?

Thanks a lot!

Pascal

the midi methos doesn't work in very many DAW's but the script one works perfectly with acoustic legends

Good news!

Can you please tell me exactly what you did to make it work?

That would be a f?%*&?*&ng nice hint from you!

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Indiginus”