Crossover 3-Way - request

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Crossover 3-Way is a great utility, although with that said I sometimes find my self wanting the same plugin but without the separate outputs and with mute options on each band instead. Is it much work to make all the bands having the same output and add mute buttons? It might seem like an stupid request but I often work with layering and could really use one, would save me a lot of time skipping the workarounds I have to do now.

All The Best
Kr3eM

hmm. interesting idea. i think then it should be made in way such that one can assign the output channel for each band (and such assignment would not necessarily be exclusive). O.K. i will keep that in mind for an update.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Thank you so much, sound like great way to do it. Crossover 3-Way makes my day repeatedly and will continue doing so even if you decide not to add my requested function. Thanks for your great work.

Kr3eM wrote:Crossover 3-Way is a great utility, although with that said I sometimes find my self wanting the same plugin but without the separate outputs and with mute options on each band instead. Is it much work to make all the bands having the same output and add mute buttons? It might seem like an stupid request but I often work with layering and could really use one, would save me a lot of time skipping the workarounds I have to do now.

All The Best
Kr3eM
+100
would be great if they could mutear each band, right now I do not use, is too complicated routing, with buttons solo/mute seria genial

Kr3eM wrote:I sometimes find my self wanting the same plugin but without the separate outputs and with mute options on each band instead.
Hi. I'm not trying to hijack the thread or make unashamed promotion, and i respect Robin's work very much, but do you know that the plugin we made with DeLaMancha does what you're looking for ? Thr33some.

It is quite different, and not free (so i don't think that posting it here would make a "challenge" between our plugin and Robin's), but we think it is quite cheap, so you might want to give it a try ?

Return to “rs-met”