I gotta get an iPhone: Audiorealism technoBox!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.audiorealism.se/technobox/index.htm
technoBox is your virtual techno studio on the go for iPhone / iPod touch featuring stunningly accurate emulations of three classic boxes: The legendary 303 bass line machine together with the smooth 808 and punchy 909 drum machines. technoBox has easy to use sequencing capabilities which lets you tie together patterns, or use it live by improvising pattern switches on the fly!
Wow! :love:

Well, been thinking about an iPhone the entire time anyway, I guess now I've got even more motivation for getting one :love:
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

W00t!

ANOTHER reason for me to update the auld iPod :cry: or :hihi:

I gotta buy this technoBox for my iPhone :)

I wish people made more of these groovebox type of software for iPod/iPhone.

I'd like to have synth/sample hybrid drum machine + 2 x Nord Lead 2 scope of VA synth in such a software. Maybe I don't have to wait that long since world seems to be full of eager developers for this platform :)
Misspellers of the world, unit!
https://soundcloud.com/aflecht

or you could just buy their vst's and do it properly on your pc :wink:

how are you gonna irritate people on the bus or train that way?

i been wondering when audiorealism would release something new.

to bad its another fucken 303, i have like 5 different 303 clones on my iphone already.
'The science of rich men does not elevate all mankind, but only themselves.'
sound cloud

WICKED!!!!! This will be the first app for my iPod Touch :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

dan_s wrote:to bad its another fucken 303, i have like 5 different 303 clones on my iphone already.
prob one of the saddest posts ive read in a long time....

sounds like a fun *toy*.

but then again, didn't most "pro" musicians think the 303 was a toy back in the early 80's? and then Armando got one and f**ked y'all up.
Eins zwei drei vier funf sechs sieben acht

It's really good fun. The 303 definitely sounds authentic. As with the abl, Mike's modelling shows commendable restraint - choosing to emulate a naked 303, rather than its recorded (and heavily effected) cousin - and is better for it. The samples are well chosen, too (the 808 kick is surprisingly beefy). I wouldn't mind decay and individual level controls for each sample, but I guess there's not too much space left on the screen. The best fiver I've spent in a while and something to tear me away from galcon on the bus :)

this is more fantastic

is this $1? Aren't all apps in the app store $1?

edit: whoops.. $5 I see.
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

Once youve bored your friends with it, what else you gonna do?

There are some really good iphone apps for music making, like BeatMaker and Noise IO Pro, and iShred.

Kriminal wrote:
dan_s wrote:to bad its another fucken 303, i have like 5 different 303 clones on my iphone already.
prob one of the saddest posts ive read in a long time....
sad you don't have an iPhone :P
'The science of rich men does not elevate all mankind, but only themselves.'
sound cloud

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”