Manybass - Picolo bass included?

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just listened to the sample file for Manybass: is that a picolo bass I'm hearing? Because it sure sounds a lot like one of Stanley Clarke's Alembics with the picolo tuning.

As a side note: Gregjazz, I've been playing bass for 20 years, and I now officially hate you...your MIDI bass playing makes my actual bass playing sound rank. So, thanks for that kick to the ego, bub. And my therapy had been going so well, they were losening the straps and everything...

J/K of course. Your playing is awesome, I love some of the phrasing you do.
All instruments are artificial

Hahah thanks so much! I have a lot of passion for bass playing, so Stanley Clarke and those guys are my idols.

Although there isn't a piccolo bass sampled in ManyBass, all the basses have a high range (since the bass I sampled has 24 frets).

Ditto on the great playing GJ. Stanley was the reason, ("Earth Juice"), I pushed the guitar to the side and took up the bass, and played for 30+ years until a non-repairable shoulder injury killed that 2 years ago. Thanks to you and Paul for Manybass and Corebass Cherry, (which are my next purchases), and the awesome demo playing, which makes the transition back to keys, and now software synths/samplers less of an ordeal or a compromise.

MC33

__

Return to “Manytone Music”