Upgrade prices for RM V - VAT included (Germany)?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm still seriously turned-off by the fact, that ShareIt is a rip-off company and I try to stay the hell away as possible. Since I'm enlightened for an update of RMV however, and I do love the new design and features (even though I haven't had a chance to get my claws on a demo), I have to bite the sour apple.

Thing is... is the VAT included in the 59Euro upgrade fee or will ShareIt do the usual and add 19% cause I'm in crappy Germany, and developers can't calculate the VAT prices in already (no harsh critism, but it's unfortunately a sad fact). So instead of 59Euro I'd pay 70,21Euro.

Speaking of which:
I do have a Synchrosoft USB Key, do I need something additional? The "eLicenser" thing is a bit misleading and I remember something, that the license could be stored on either the HDD (without USB key) or on the Key (which'd I prefer).
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

VAT is included. You can store the license on a Syncro USB dongle, if its not too old (very old ones dont store more than one / more than a hand full of licenses). ShareIt is a great company, but if developers dont set up their prices as including Tax, what shall they do :-)

Well it just ticks me off what misuse is happening with the users. Some are even as shameless as calculating the VAT prices in, and still activating the VAT prices on ShareIt - arg!

Speaking of the USB Dongle, I do have two since SX3 and Halion 3 (which is newer) times. So I think this shouldn't be a major problem.

I'm just waiting for the demo (will it be unrestricted for 30day-at-least to test?), then I'll see what my Q4 budget is. But RM V is definitely high on the list. Especially if I look at the new simple Drag'n Drop features (loops!), which'd make things helluva lot easier for dance productions and loops that 're not converted to REX from me yet.

Thanks for answering, Peter.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Yes, demo will be quite probably exactly this 30 days unrestricted, just not full content :-)

As long as the VSTi is fully working, no problem at all.

Return to “LinPlug”