Reverse Reverb & Gated Reverb

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, still loving this reverb.

I find myself often still using my convolution reverb for 2 main features. i was hoping you would consider them for a future AAR release.

1) Reverse reverb algorithm with syncable time to tempo. Thus we can produce reverse reverb effects that go for exactly 4 beats for example.

2) Gated reverb. That is, a way to create extremely hard and fast reverb effects. The fast mode is very good but it still doesn't quite match the gated reverb sound.

Best Regards

you're not the only one who asks for this, but currently we don't see a big chance to modify the algorithm in order to create a real reversed reverb or the gating reverb in a convincing way. we'd pretty much have to create a completely new algorithm to do that (which is not out of question). but further problems would be, to pack all this into the gui in an adequate way, so it's more likeley that we do a complete new reverb plugin for that. though this will not happen in nearest future. that doesn't mean it's not on the plan, it's just that we have already too much other things on schedule.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:you're not the only one who asks for this, but currently we don't see a big chance to modify the algorithm in order to create a real reversed reverb or the gating reverb in a convincing way. we'd pretty much have to create a completely new algorithm to do that (which is not out of question). but further problems would be, to pack all this into the gui in an adequate way, so it's more likeley that we do a complete new reverb plugin for that. though this will not happen in nearest future. that doesn't mean it's not on the plan, it's just that we have already too much other things on schedule.
Hey Nick, thanks for responding :)

Return to “Arts Acoustic”