Manybass.com?

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello there,

when will the manybass.com site be online?

The site is actually complete, we're just adding some more content before it is put online. The log in system is all functional, so ManyBass customers can register at ManyBass.com and get access to tutorials, extra content, and updates.

And now? I know that manytone had a server crash. Isn't a good idea to put online manybass.com in the same time?

kronsilds wrote:And now? I know that manytone had a server crash. Isn't a good idea to put online manybass.com in the same time?
We are getting there. We are only human and can only accomplish so much in a day.
;-)

Yes .....crazy as heck here rebuilding the Manytone server.
Once I get through that then we'll get ManyBass.com live. Like we said...it was nearly ready and we only had a couple things to finish up.
Well I now had to spend the whole last week on our other server. This left me no time whatsoever to finish things for ManyBass site.
Paul

Hello, happy new year full of manybass ! :)
Any news about the manybass.com website?

why does even if the site is not officially open the registered customer of manybass can't have access ?
i think the demo version is not for them ...
it's hard to wait more

:)

Hi Tellfit and others....

Hang in there. I'll see what I can do to get Manybass.com launched asap. But we were really hoping to have the demo ready as the site also has material for potential customers etc. A demo version would have helped a bunch. I'm doing my best to manage all the pile on my plate. Bear with us and I hope you understand that we want to get it all finalized and that it is priority 1 here right now.

Paul

Thanks Paul

i have understand.And wish you a lot of new customer after the openning of the site

For those of you watching this thread....
It's live.

www.manybass.com

Enjoy!
Paul

Just registered. Thanks Paul
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Thanks paul

it's great

Thanks Paul just reg'd :)

Thanks guys.... Enjoy!

We'll be sending out a mail to all ManyBass owners soon. Figured we would let the forum users at it first though, as we always announce stuff first here. ;-)

So, expect an official mail in the next days about the launch etc.

Paul

To Paul and Greg and whoever is behind this site:

Wonderful job! :D

May you sell many, many, many ManyBasses! :D

Return to “Manytone Music”