Entering serial number in Vista (+ FLStudio 7)

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I've just installed Vista (I know, I know... I'm asking for problems) and things are installing smoothly. I use FL Studio 7, which runs fine in Vista. However, after installing AA Reverb and running it for the first time to enter the serial number, FL studio crashes. Given that all my other plugins work fine, I'm wondering if the problem could be AA.

Any ideas?

And if it turns out it's just Vista being stupid, it's not a big deal. I'm dualbooting with XP so there's no harm/time wasted. Thanks!

PS: I'm a huge fan of your reverb and use it in all of my music!
Altus : aural journeys for the mind's eye

Update: Oops, I had forgotten to install Spectrasonics Atmosphere. It does the exact same thing when trying to authorize, so I guess it's a Vista/FL7 thing. Strange that everywhere I look, Atmosphere has been reported as working fine in Vista, as well as FL7.
I guess I'll just be sticking with XP to make my music for now. Bah! ;)

hi altus,
yes, could be that vista causes the problems.
we will investigate, and asap we will drop a solution-info here regarding this, if there is any.
please be patient!
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Thanks for your reply. It appears that the problem stems from FruityLoops 7 running in Vista. I've authorized AAR (as well as Atmosphere) using a free host in Vista (http://www.experimentalscene.com/experi ... /darkwave/) and they now load properly in FL7 now.
Other than that issue, FL7 appears to run fine.

hay,

i've downloaded the program mentioned above, but i haven't the slightest clue what to do with it. If someone would be able to further explain this process of reg. atmosphere on vista, that would be greatly appreciated.
thanx
k

Return to “Arts Acoustic”