weird

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had posted a question in this forum about the uses of the elevayta products a couple of days ago; might be like a week now. The purpose of the question was to make sure I was under the correct undserstanding of how to use them. I never got any replies and now my post looks like it was deleted.

Seems rather odd that this would happen. Did I offend anyone with my questions?

OK I just searched for all my posts and saw that Spaceboy had indeed replied to my question. I don't check in every day so I guess it was deleted between my visits.

Rather odd that a forum about Elevayta products is not the place to ask questions about them. Spaceboy, you say that I should go to the effects forum which I guess I'll do, but it was the elevayta products I was specifically interested in. You don't want us talking about/asking questions about how to use the elevayta plugs in the elevayta forum??? Weird man, very weird, yet I will do as you ask

This forum is not here for ME to answer general questions about how to use Elevayta plug-ins in a creative way. Instructions are provided with each plug-in. It may be slightly more weird that you didn't indicate if you have even tried the demos or read the instructions first.

Since the post was here unanswered for a few weeks, I decided to place it within the scope of a wider audience. I did you a favor.

Quite simply, no-one is going to come into the Elevayta forum and bother answering such a post. It also seems that nobody bothered to answer the post even in the Effects forum. This is no surprise to me.

I get many emails with similar requests. If I had to open a dialogue on every one, I wouldn't have time left to take care of the increasing number of licensed users who already seem to know why they bought Elevayta plug-ins.

Demos are made available, with instructions, precisely so that people can try. EVERY question you asked, you could have tried for yourself with a demo.

Thats cool man. I did not mean to be a bother. I guess I saw this forum as a place where everyone talks about your plugs and how to use them and not necessarily just you answering all the questions. But I appreciate your responce nonetheless.

Return to “Elevayta”