other plugs to be updated to be in line with latest V5 rel??

RELATED
PRODUCTS

just curious!

Wider Boy Pro, Convo Boy, Choir Boy and Clone Boy - I'm working on them now. It takes longer than you might think.

..and I'll be releasing a completely new plug-in I've been working on over the last 8 months.

Ewwww can we get some hints!! hehehe

Lagrange wrote:Ewwww can we get some hints!! hehehe
O.k. It's a noise reduction tool for cleaning up old (or noisy) recordings. It has a couple of nice features. For example, it does not require a sample of noise only data, it learns the noise floor directly from any part of the track and can adapt automatically. It will include a 7 band pannable EQ so that you can remove noise and adjust the EQ and stereo field in one go.

I've been developing a number of algorithms and comparing to other similar tools that are available. My own development provides equal or better quality performance than the others. It uses less CPU and it will cost significantly less than $200.

That enough info...? :)

Space Boy wrote:Wider Boy Pro, Convo Boy, Choir Boy and Clone Boy - I'm working on them now. It takes longer than you might think.

..and I'll be releasing a completely new plug-in I've been working on over the last 8 months.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hey any updates?? I am about to format and reinstall so I can load cubase 4 fresh...

Would it be wiser to not do any new projects with the older elavayta versions...i.e. will there be backwards compatibility issues? any new eta at all?

Hey Space Boy I think this was a very fair and valid question.

If i use the plugins that have yet to be updated in songs, say clone boy for example, when the all new look clone boy IS finally released will it load my settings ok???/ It's not the case of having to have the new versions, it's a case of what i just asked.

ttoz wrote:Hey Space Boy I think this was a very fair and valid question.

If i use the plugins that have yet to be updated in songs, say clone boy for example, when the all new look clone boy IS finally released will it load my settings ok???/ It's not the case of having to have the new versions, it's a case of what i just asked.
Fair question. I was very busy recent. Sorry for the delay in responding.

You should receive update mails within the next 24 hours. In particular, I have added some features to Clone Boy and so it is not compatible with settings from older versions. It will complain if you update and then open an old project that uses Clone Boy.

Backward compatibility of presets varies depending on if I added new features or not. Sorry, that's how the VST standard is. As soon as you add a new parameter or change the format of the chunks, it is no longer compatible with older versions.

At least, in my plug-ins, I warn the user when this happens.

Hi, update emails already? does that mean the new versions are ready!!! i am very happy then!! I will just start new projects with the new versions!

You should have received update mails already. If you did not, send me an email. As usual, it seems that Share-it! did not send to 100% of my user base.

Space Boy wrote:You should have received update mails already. If you did not, send me an email. As usual, it seems that Share-it! did not send to 100% of my user base.
email sent.

:hyper: :hyper:

weird, you sent me update links to space boy which I already had V5...

but you missed wider boy pro LOL. That was the first thing i ever bought from you.

PM me if you need the receipt number.

Just following orders.

You did ask for Space. No mention of Wider Boy. I'll send now.

Paul

Space Boy wrote:Just following orders.

You did ask for Space. No mention of Wider Boy. I'll send now.

Paul
:oops:

Thanks, maybe it was that wine I had earlier

any further developments with the new plugin?

Return to “Elevayta”