Announcing SynthMaster FREE! v1.0.3.1

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks,

We have a new release for SynthMaster FREE! After this one, we will be updating our web site and start selling the standard version next week! If you are interested in purchasing, drop us your e-mail at http://www.kv331audio.com/purchase.aspx so that we can notify you as soon as we start the sale process.

From this release on, we now have 2 different installers:

1. FULL INSTALLER (16.5 MB, standard .exe file)
(Use it if you installing SynthMaster for the very first time)
http://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster/d ... esetup.exe

2. ZIP ARCHIVE for the latest binaries (4.5 MB, zip archive)
(Use it if you had installed SynthMaster previously)
http://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster/d ... naries.zip

And here's the release notes for this 1.0.3 release:

1. FIXED: SynthMaster crashes when unison is turned on while a note is still playing
2. FIXED: SynthMaster VST causes CPU spikes/audio dropouts in Fruity Loops and/or other hosts for looped playbacks
3. FIXED: Output volume descreases when the number of unison voices is increased
4. FIXED: SynthMaster setup requires VC++ 2005 runtime libraries as a prerequisite.
5. FIXED: (Standard version) SynthMaster asks the user authorization details each time it is run.

Enjoy :)

The KV331 Audio Team
Last edited by kv331 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Did you have a chance to fix the stuck sliders and awkward slider/rotation issues?

I get them on two different machines, so it is not my computer.

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Did you have a chance to fix the stuck sliders and awkward slider/rotation issues?

I get them on two different machines, so it is not my computer.

Mike
Unfortunately, I couldn't work on those issues yet. Will try to allocate time asap.

Great to hear from you guys again on this one. I also just noticed your own forum here at KVR.

The latest release fixed the problems I was having in Fl with distortion and sequencer/pattern restarts etc. :tu: :)

So far I've noticed one other bug that gives an error in FL saying 'An error has occured and processing has been disabled'. This happens every time:

1. I have and OSC's pitch envelope using PM/FM modulation and..
2. The corresponding modulator is itself being modulated as I am toggling through the modulator's shapes.

So, say OSC 1 is being worked by MODULATOR 1, if i just use the simplest configurations in MODULATOR 1 then nothing happens and I can go through all the shapes and tweak anything I want with no problems...

...however, once I start to modulate MODULATOR 1, say by itself, I get this error message every time and the synth stops processing. *It also seems to happen only once I pass the white noise shape and move into the S&H waveforms.* Even with self modulation turned on, I can continuously cycle between sin,tri,saw,r-saw,squ,whitenoise shapes OK, but once I get to the other shapes, only then the error occurs.

I have alot of time this weekend so I'm going to beat the hell out of this thing and see if anything else comes up. :) CHEERS!

FL Studio 6.08
AMD Athlon 2500
WinXP Home SP2
ASIO4All

I can't install it...I've got a problem with the windows installer 3.1!!!
why???

PS: I've got a new and fresh Win XP SP2 re-installation...

edit: problem resolved

tekalo wrote:I can't install it...I've got a problem with the windows installer 3.1!!!
Hopefuly, with the next release, no more Windows Installer 3.1/MSVCP80/MFC80 dependencies.

In the main view when using option randomize>preset sound is muted every time.Please can you fix that?

Selfik wrote:In the main view when using option randomize>preset sound is muted every time.Please can you fix that?
That will be fixed after the official release, probably in 2-3 weeks.

Tried to install using full installer, DOS box pops up and goes away, then a windows error msg: Unable to locate application file 'SynthMasterFreeLatestUpdate.msi'.

Suggestions? I'd like to try it out...

XP latest build and patches

sekim wrote:Tried to install using full installer, DOS box pops up and goes away, then a windows error msg: Unable to locate application file 'SynthMasterFreeLatestUpdate.msi'.

Suggestions? I'd like to try it out...

XP latest build and patches
Just fixed this one. Could you download the installer again?

Bulent

Just downloaded and installed SynthmasterFREE ... when i try to load the standalone I'm getting an error message "synthmasterFREE has encountered a problem and needs to close ... etc" The VST versions don't show up in the browser in Live6 ... I've tried re-installing, but had the same problems. Does the synth use SSE modules?
I'm on an AMD 1.8 Athlon and XP ...

Return to “KV331 Audio”