Do you recognise this pad?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone recognise this pad (the angelic one in the background)

http://www.kaboegel.com/kvr/sample.mp3

I know it much be a preset because I've heard it in several tracks..
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

It sounds like something from Absynth... Its cool!!! :) I would love to know what it is as well.

Peace,

Roger

http://www.primetrax.com
Last edited by rogerlima on Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

sounds layered so atmosphere at a guess?

I think it's most likely hardware though.. it's also used on 76:14 by Global Communication and that album is from '94 I believe and I don't recall them using software synths of any kind, lot's of vintage stuff, lots of analogue too

Sounds like a filter choral pad to me... with some FX samples laid over the top.

You Korg M1 plugin could do that with a bit of EQ and filtering.

TB

Space...sounds like it's cross fading back and forth between two Prophet VS vox formant waves. Used to do such malarky with those waves on my VS from time to time. That last tinkly bit sounds *very* much like a wave sequence.
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders - Lao Tzu

kilroy wrote:Space...sounds like it's cross fading back and forth between two Prophet VS vox formant waves. Used to do such malarky with those waves on my VS from time to time. That last tinkly bit sounds *very* much like a wave sequence.
AHA! the Prophet could make sense. It's the choral sweep sound I'm after btw, the tinkly bit is I'm sure a separate sound

I'm going to check out some Prophet sounds

cheers kilroy
Last edited by spaceman on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

tee boy wrote:Sounds like a filter choral pad to me... with some FX samples laid over the top.

You Korg M1 plugin could do that with a bit of EQ and filtering.

TB
I have the legacy collection but I don't have the M1. Pity they don't have a demo (as far as I can tell, can't find one in my account anyway)

Return to “Sound Design”