All Tweakbench plugins updated, and new website launched!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shew. I'm FINALLY ready to release the new wave 4 of Tweakbench. :party:

Here's the rundown of what's happened:

- ALL PLUGINS UPDATED! (22 total)
- All known bugs addressed
- All knobs changed to linear motion
- All controls respond to Ctrl-dragging for precision
- Tooltips added to almost every control, a huge help for beginners!
- Breakdown, Mashup, Sideslip and Dropout all got a new GUI with fully drawable curves
- Tapeworm updated to include vintage tape grain
- Carillon and Papaya got randomizers
- Field got an improved playback trigger (autoplays in all hosts now)
- NEW PLUGIN: Ritual 1.0 - Bass synthesizer
- retired plugin: Pressure
- Yoink updated with improved loop points and generally snazzier sampling

* new website design launched - http://www.tweakbench.com
* new 'bundled download' feature, gets you ALL the plugins at once for a $5 donation

! new merchandise should be available by end of week
! full CC maps and PDF documentation within the next 2 weeks, and also added to the bundle

man, that was a TON of work.. and it's very late.. i need to go to sleep :D :party: :party:

Fantastic!
..what goes around comes around..

Nice work, a few donations are in order, eh gang?

.g

Or maybe just some votes in the developer challenge? Ritual needs some support!
:P

WOOHOO!

This is why I never sleep!

Congrats, tb 8)

Wicked... congrats on the uber-release and thanks so much for all the great stuff :hail: ;)
Btw, does a regular donation (>$5) entitle you to the download bundle? Just trying to avoid duplicate paypal fees for you ;) (you might as well make the bundle donation "$5 minimum" rather than fixed $5 for this reason)
The mind boggles.

superb! Thanks for the amazing plug-ins
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Great news, there' only a little thing IMHO I'm not happy about: on a huge number of plugins CTRL+click resets to default value, while SHIFT+drag makes fine changes.
So your plugs are out of this de facto standard... I can live with it, but it's one of those little annoyances that one would like to never have while tweaking dozens of different plugins.

Thanks! The new site looks fantastic :love:

congrats .
Last edited by insane on Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juanjo wrote:Wicked... congrats on the uber-release and thanks so much for all the great stuff :hail: ;)
Btw, does a regular donation (>$5) entitle you to the download bundle? Just trying to avoid duplicate paypal fees for you ;) (you might as well make the bundle donation "$5 minimum" rather than fixed $5 for this reason)
I'll have to take a look at it. The system i'm using to deliver the bundle treats it as a "product", so i think the price is fixed. I'll see what i can do though!

Coolness,

donated the old-fashioned way as I also felt that 5 usd is a bit too little for all your work.

.jon

Thanks, now that the big update is out, I can finially continue focusing on new designs, and writing proper documentation!

I agree that 5 bucks is a hell of a bargain for such quality work. Heck, my wife let's me spend as much as $10 to support my VST habit. :hihi:

Return to “Tweakbench”