The "Holy Grail" of algorithmic Reverbs-- AAR :).

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to thank Arts Acoustic for a job well done. I have been looking for a good sounding algorithmic reverb plug-in and after trying out the demo I was sold on it immediately. I never cared much for convolution reverbs, which sound good but are limited in editing and fine-tuning abilities, plus the latency issues associated with them. Most of the available algorithmic 'verbs I tried out sounded rather thin or grainy to these ears-- even the Waves reverbs. Not Arts Acoustic, however.

If anyone is into ambient/experimental/soundscape type stuff, I highly recommend this plug because you can get some very otherworldly and unusual reverberations out of this sucker with some creative programming.

I second. Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!! job very well done. I was planning on buying a Lexicon MX200 an setting it up as an external effect. Seems like a pretty silly idea now. This thing stomps all over the low-end lexi's even though they are better than any of the previous native verbs I'd come accross to date.

+1. Also, for those who haven't noticed yet, if you double-click on a a control it opens up a second window that gives extremely precise three-way (Coarse,Medium,Fine) control over each of the parameters.

As Xenos has mentioned, this plug can work great as a effects unit on its own, yet with fine tuning you can get it to impart a very thin and transparent layer over the sound.

It really does have a very broad range of uses IMO.

Much easier to right click for fine control.

Just FYI

sorry, just saw this now. :oops:
thanks for the kind words!
as an addition:
you can use the mousewheel for fine steps, plus, if you add shift (set it to your liking on the setup page), it's finest steps.
should work with every host.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Return to “Arts Acoustic”