Pathetic Support and update information

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mabian wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:42 am Have you tried submitting this form?
I've been trying to use it for weeks a couple if years ago: to me, it brought to a blank page with no data.
Maybe they repaired it in the meanwhile, but I just stopped hoping, I complained a lot about the form not working, even here, but I got no reply at all about it...

- Mario
i've just tried it and it's true, it's (still) knackered. i also noticed that trying to access my account doesn't result in getting an email (as i've been getting downloads on the open site, i hadn't noticed it before).

looking at the list of operating system versions they've got in the form (they're all old), my guess is that an update to whatever content management system they use has borked the javascript for the form. i've seen that one happen before - it's usually because the form is built by a plugin and the core software is updated but the plugin isn't. these things fail silently so it's understandable when it isn't caught but if you've told them before, that they didn't fix it is not good at all.

looking back at my emails, it looks as though they switched from digital river to fastspring at some point and it's fastspring that holds the account...which suggests that registering a purchase at the air site will do jack in any case. that probably explains why they're in no hurry to fix the form, though it doesn't explain why sbangs posted it a week or two ago.

so i can see the issue now, thanks. that is pretty ropey.

gaggle of hermits wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 am
LeVzi wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:02 pm
sbangs_air wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:02 am Hello

Sorry for the confusion it’s possible your purchase has not been registered with us.

https://www.airmusictech.com/registration

Retailers do not do this on a users behalf due to GDPR. Registering will provide you with update alerts and offers if you opt for them.

All of our products (structure pending) have recently been updated.
How the hell can I do that ? I bought some off the market place here, others from the likes of Plugin Boutique ? It's all iLok registered, so how can I register them with you too ?
the link sbangs posted has a form on it. that's where you can register.

downloads seem to be on the open website. i think they used to be in an account system some years back - though maybe the structure libraries still need a login. but i'm not sure what the issue is here. maybe that's why there wasn't a reply.
The fact that the form only allows you to enter your OS as Windows 8 maximum shows they really keep things up to date lol

I'll try it again but AIR are pretty hopeless for this , and support.

EDIT : As was said, just goes to a blank white screen and nothing happens.

AIR , get your house in order.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Gotta check this out

Cheap plugin with cheap price...

Send in a support email , get zero response. I did the same for eventide, softube, waves, izotope, I had responses in a day or two, AIR, nothing at all.

EDIT wasn't an email, was using the form on their site.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Return to “AIR Music Technology”