Pathetic Support and update information

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've purchased a lot of AIR plugins and not once have I received notification of updates to them.

I recently purchased a bundle that had Hybrid in it, which I have owned for ages, and it has been updated.

I never received any update notification via email, you cannot login to your account on the website.

This has to stop, and AIR you need to sort your business out. This is NOT how a company is supposed to run, and judging by the various posts here, I am not alone with it.

Even your support page asks for codes that are simply not given by you when you purchase something.

Get it sorted AIR this is beyond ridiculous now.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Hello

Sorry for the confusion it’s possible your purchase has not been registered with us.

https://www.airmusictech.com/registration

Retailers do not do this on a users behalf due to GDPR. Registering will provide you with update alerts and offers if you opt for them.

All of our products (structure pending) have recently been updated.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:02 am All of our products (structure pending) have recently been updated.
I do wish you guys maintained a detailed changelog so that we know exactly what was fixed etc.

Also an accurate one :)

Also I have just downloaded supposed latest update for Vacuum Pro, and the version number in the DLL file was exactly the same as the one I had from 2019... So, apparently it wasn't even updated?

Same situation with Hybrid and Loom 2 and Velvet and XPand. Binaries in the "latest update" installer have exactly the same filesize and binary content to the DLLs that I have installed on my machine since 2015 and 2017. Who's lying who here?

Maybe they just updated some "surrounding" drivers and runtimes?

- Mario

That doesn't count as "performance enhancements".

How can you tell? If the runtimes and updated drivers have these enhancements... :)

- Mario

As far as I know the update refers to removing the old iLok/PACE intallation. But I can be wrong orherwise it seem to be exactly the same
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

The other thread was locked but I just wanted to say sbangs helped me out with an ilok issue today, Cheers! :tu: :party:

sbangs_air wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:02 am Hello

Sorry for the confusion it’s possible your purchase has not been registered with us.

Retailers do not do this on a users behalf due to GDPR. Registering will provide you with update alerts and offers if you opt for them.

How the hell can I do that ? I bought some off the market place here, others from the likes of Plugin Boutique ? It's all iLok registered, so how can I register them with you too ?

no surprise there was no reply, kinda proves my point that they just are useless at support.

LeVzi wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:02 pm

How the hell can I do that ? I bought some off the market place here, others from the likes of Plugin Boutique ? It's all iLok registered, so how can I register them with you too ?
the link sbangs posted has a form on it. that's where you can register.

downloads seem to be on the open website. i think they used to be in an account system some years back - though maybe the structure libraries still need a login. but i'm not sure what the issue is here. maybe that's why there wasn't a reply.

gaggle of hermits wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 am
LeVzi wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:02 pm

the link sbangs posted has a form on it. that's where you can register.

downloads seem to be on the open website. i think they used to be in an account system some years back - though maybe the structure libraries still need a login. but i'm not sure what the issue is here. maybe that's why there wasn't a reply.
Have you tried submitting this form?
I've been trying to use it for weeks a couple if years ago: to me, it brought to a blank page with no data.
Maybe they repaired it in the meanwhile, but I just stopped hoping, I complained a lot about the form not working, even here, but I got no reply at all about it...

- Mario

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:27 am Also an accurate one :)

So Hybrid 3 Version 2021 update for Mac is:
*improved support for Windows 10
*Performance Enhancements

:clap: :hihi:

Return to “AIR Music Technology”