Tracktion in Action!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I should post some chords as well...

not the nice&friendly stuff I usually do :oops:, but here we go:

http://www.zone-x-music.com/mp3/madness ... _place.mp3

http://www.zone-x-music.com/mp3/metropo ... steria.mp3

:shock:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Well, my turn ...

Here is a "tune" of bad music, with some errors, mistakes, misplaced notes, rythm problems and so on ... but this elevator music just came out of nowhere the very first night I was trying the Tracktion demo, and then bought it (an hour later).
I'm keeping it "as is", because it reminds me how quickly and efficiently I was able to work with tracktion, even for a fun/bad/just-trying-it instrumental.

It's long, borring and faulty but here it is :
Jazzy Cheesy Supermarket Blues

Hardware : Terratec DMX 24/96, Fender Jazz Bass (mex) with barts, Fender Stratocaster 62 reissue (mex), Berhinger Ultra DI, Roland PC MK II.

Software : Freeverb (or Ambient can't remember ?), mda e-piano, NI Battery with Ambient Kit, Amplitube, Classic Compressor, Classic Limiter

More serious pieces of real music to come.

Here's another by product of Tracktion in the hands of a lune. It's a glitchy ambient track, that actually perfect for people with short attention spans. Listen to the sounds of data and all it's beauty! :D

ModuLR -> "Assembler"
ModuLR / Radio

These songs are good.
Last edited by Rock on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

First serious piece of music entirely made with Tracktion :
Salle 54
It's a rock song without any singing 'cause I'm no singer nor writer (though looking for one ;) )

I'd like comments on it :)

Hardware : Terratec DMX 24/96, Fender Jazz Bass (mex) with barts, Fender Stratocaster 62 reissue (mex), Berhinger Ultra DI, Roland PC MK II.

Software : Freeverb2, NI Kompakt, NI Battery (Ambient Kit, TRT x0x kit), IK multimedia Amplitube, Blockfish, Classic Compressor, Classic Master Limiter, Greengate, Tracktion's EQ filter.[/url]

A new "get me out of a rut" track challenge, completely done in Tracktion and mostly recorded live, except for the drums which were partly step-sequenced.

The challenge: just instances Albino allowed (although I broke this with a little bit of Cronox2). Also used: Predatohm, LowBit, Ultrafunk Delay, Ultrafunk Reverb and Ultrafunk EQ, and Vintage Warmer.

Imaginatively titled after the date it was done on

Not sure how I'd classify this :) Comments welcomed.
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Another Tracktion-assisted sonic abomination from me:

Mayhem

(Feat. RMIII x 1, Albino x 3, D'Cota x 1, JunoX2 x 1, Sampletank2 x 1, tired mind and body x 1)

Enjoy or otherwise obliterate from memory :)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi all,
We're dedicated traktion users, love it to bits, actually love it's bits, all of 'em, even the zeroes. Go take a look here for some of our work.

http://www.gnatschuff.com (http://www.gnatschuff.com)

Note it's comedy stuff and some content may offend so be warned. There's plenty of freebies to download. Some of the earlier stuff didn't use traktion (it wasn't around...sob), obviously, but amazingly we used traktion to mix and remix the latest album. Yes mix, I've read more than a few complaints about Traktion not having a mixer, but we used it to do just that, primarily for that!

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy and we make you smile.

Nige'
"Groove Big Baby"

Something a bit gentler (and hopefully better mixed):

Lost In The Mist

Not sure what's happening with the timing - it seems to speed up/down in places, anyone?

:?: :?

Edited... :o
Last edited by Rock on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My relatively new tune Frontline.

Last edited by Rock on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Time Cleaned

I'd better post in this thread too, so here you go.

Last edited by Rock on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tracktion”