Arturia releases MiniBrute V

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New plugin from Arturia. They have just published an emulation of the MiniBrute Synthesizer from 2012. It has 8 voice polyphony, effects, MPE support, and more.

https://synthanatomy.com/2024/05/arturi ... sizer.html

‎Minibrute V.‎001.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Wow. Interesting. Maybe this will encourage me to get the next V Collection.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Oh.... nice 😎

Edit: not at that price. Even the intro offer is too steep imo, but I do really like the original (bought it when it came out) do will demo it at some point.

I own VC7 and my Crossgrade price is $69.
Some are offered it at $49, presumably if you have later version of VC!

Just logged in, my crossgrade is 49, so much better. Presumably as I owned the original, I don't have any of their software.

agharta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:00 pm I own VC7 and my Crossgrade price is $69.
V8 and FX collection and $69 as well so maybe V9 it's $49 ?

I only have free gifts registered to my account and my crossgrade price is $69.

zerocrossing wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:04 pm Wow. Interesting. Maybe this will encourage me to get the next V Collection.
Yeah, the V Collection X bundled price at $199 is tempting. I think I am going to sleep on it and see if the GAS is still there tomorrow.

Digivolt wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:26 pm
agharta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:00 pm I own VC7 and my Crossgrade price is $69.
V8 and FX collection and $69 as well so maybe V9 it's $49 ?
Yeah I have V9 and FX collection and it's $49 for me.

It sounds great! Love the first pre-set, it's just thje simplicity of the thing that made it great. I had one back in the day but gave it up for desktop space, nice to have it (virtually) back!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SirKen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:52 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:04 pm Wow. Interesting. Maybe this will encourage me to get the next V Collection.
Yeah, the V Collection X bundled price at $199 is tempting. I think I am going to sleep on it and see if the GAS is still there tomorrow.
Normally V Collection updates have enough in them that I want that I just update, but I'm still on 8 because I felt like 9 offered nothing I felt particularly interested in. I've got plenty, so we'll see what happens when this becomes part of 10, but I do hate the way they update the collection and then quickly release something else that's not included.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Just playing with the demo for 45 mins. Seems really great. Super simple but I'm getting some lovely sounds. CPU is high (on my system) but not a problem. I didn't expect to impressed...nice.

Meh ,a little surprised at this being released ,kind of cool it’s poly I suppose but was never in awe of the hardware sound of this synth ,£49 for me and now an upgrade price of X at £99 ,still not tempted ,see what comes included with V11 and might bite the bullet 
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

If only it were a MatrixBrute...
<list your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:18 pm If only it were a MatrixBrute...
Maybe later. :o

I never had the hardware, but this MiniBrute V is kind of fun.

Return to “Instruments”