Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Mastering the Mix *Limiter from maxim.9jan95. Great price with quick and painless purchasing experience overall, thanks!

*edit
Always Read the Manual!

Bought Arturia FX Collection 4 from Dichroism. Super quick, no nonsense purchasing experience, thanks!
Always Read the Manual!

Sold Arturia FX4 to PieBerger - the fastest payment ever! Flawless transaction. Merci!

Bought Arturia Piano V 3 and Analog 4 and 5 from Iernesto77 and received my license transfer quickly :tu:

I would definitely buy from Iernesto77 again :tu:

Thanks Iernesto77 :tu:

Can highly recommend the excellent and friendly service provided by yzcoruhT. And in this case not only that, as I was given an IK Multimedia instrument code for free - so generous-minded too! :)

joshbass wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:40 pm Bought Bitwig 8 track from asprog. Their communication was excellent and they gave the license to me quickly :tu:

I have bought from asprog in the past also and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again :tu:
Likewise, smooth transaction, joshbass is an excellent buyer :tu:
Waveform Pro 13.0.44, Windows 10

Sold a BFD drum software bundle to JONK

Nice and easy transaction.

Examigan acquired IK Multimedia MixBox SE from xerisonic (courtesy of SizweP). Good transaction.

Thanks to SizweP for kindness in providing this plugin license!

Bought from Dissolvant. Clean and easy. Would buy again

Bought uhe Diva from the_eraser. Fast and reliable seller, highly recommended.

Purchased Prime 8+ from fainak33 and could not be happier. Thanks mate!

I bought Audio Imperia Solo from j11. Quick transaction. Highly recommend trading with him.

Bought Mastering the Mix Levels from Zwap. Great price with great purchasing experience! Thank you!

Purchased PSP Impressor from db3. Super easy and fast.

Bought a few items from brkootnekoff who comes highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”